Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    Race relations set back more than 50 years. Spending more than all previous presidents combined, and therefore punishing future generations with a ridiculous debt.

Lowest point in U.S. history proven.

Unfortunately, Nanus is so racist he's can't see past the end of his nose to see the catastrophe for what it is. It's sad.
    I am surprised he had the balls to order the Bin Laden raid.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      If it was like the Somali pirates, the spineless coward (who could be Nanus's dad, as they seem to have the same traits) couldn't make the call, but was on CNN taking credit 5 minutes after someone else did.

My bet is someone else made he call. That way he has (semi) plausible deniability. Yeah, like he's smart enough for that...at least Soros has something to keep him busy. Lots o' puppets.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Deepstate coup?

Comment

• looking for an easy out to save face, YOU'RE FIRED.

Rep. Adam Schiff (Calif.), the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, called Wednesday for an independent investigation into President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, arguing that the committee’s chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), cannot credibly conduct the probe.

“[Nunes’] actions simply raise enormous doubt about whether the committee can do its work, and I think that more than anything else I’ve seen, this makes the most profound case for the formation of an independent commission,” Schiff said during a news conference Wednesday.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              He did not want to but he was terrified that the public would find out that he gave a stand down order if he said not to attempt the raid.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                looking for an easy out to save face, YOU'RE FIRED.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b22b0d19a220?
                                Here's another quote from the same link:

His call came after Nunes, the leader of the congressional investigation into whether Trump’s team colluded with Russian officials to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, said during a news conference Wednesday that some Trump surrogates were under surveillance during Obama’s administration. Nunes visited the White House to brief the president on his findings before addressing the public.

That disclosure was news to Schiff, the congressman said.

“I only learned about this the way you all did,” he said.
                                Where have we heard that before?

1. Controversial Air Force One Photo Op Flyover

Perhaps the first time we heard President Obama say he didn’t know about a major national event before the rest of us was when an Air Force One plane (not carrying the president at the time) made an unannounced pass over the Statue of Liberty on April 27, 2009. It turned out to be a White House-approved photo op, but panicked New Yorkers feared it might be some sort of terrorist attack. The next day, President Obama told reporters,

“It was something that, uh, we found out about, uh, along with all of you.”

2. Fast and Furious Cross-Border Operation Supplying Guns to Cartels

Fast and Furious was a cross-border operation under the Justice Department in which federal agents let thousands of weapons be trafficked to Mexico’s killer drug cartels. Though illegal immigrants used Fast and Furious guns to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Agent in Dec. of 2010, President Obama says he remained in the dark about the whole thing until it was on the news weeks later.

On Oct. 12, 2011 Obama told reporters,

“I heard on the news about this story, that, uh, Fast and Furious.”

For good measure, Attorney General Eric Holder—who had been sent regular briefings on Fast and Furious, a case approved by his criminal division—also said he was clueless about the case.

3. Gen. Petraeus’ Sex Scandal

White House officials said President Obama was kept in the dark for months as the FBI investigated his CIA Director, Gen. David Petraeus, in a sex scandal. Meantime, Obama could have been hit with a surprise question about the scandal at any time on the campaign trail, in the midst of his 2012 bid for re-election. White House officials have refused to answer the question as to when, exactly, Obama was finally briefed.

4. The IRS Using Nixonian Tactics Against Conservative Groups

President Obama said he was likewise unaware of the nation’s tax agency targeting conservative groups.

In May of 2013, a reporter asked the president: “When did you first learn that the IRS was targeting conservative political groups?”

Obama answered:

“I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this. I think it was on Friday.”

5. The Secret Seizure of AP News Reporters’ Phone Records

When it became public that the Obama administration had secretly seized phone records of AP news reporters, the White House said President Obama hadn’t known about it.

Obama spokesman Jay Carney told reporters in May of 2013,

“We don’t have any independent knowledge of that, [President Obama] found out about the news reports uh yesterday on the road.”

6. NSA Spying on Foreign Leaders

President Obama said he had no idea his government was spying on foreign leaders as outlined in an Inspector’s General report—until it was leaked to the news. On Oct. 28, 2013 he said,

“I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press.”

7. Veterans Affairs Scandal

In May of 2014, White House spokesman Carney said that the President was clueless about the waiting list scandal and cover up involving medical care for military veterans.

Carney told reporters, “You mean the specific allegations that I think were reported first by your news network out of Phoenix, I believe. We learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that is not the case. But that is when we learned about them and that is when I understand [V.A.] Secretary Shinseki learned about them, and he immediately took the action that he has taken.”

8. Hillary Clinton’s Email Arrangement

President Obama says he didn’t know about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email address and server for official business until the New York Times published it in a story. The president told CBS News’ Bill Plante that he found out “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”
                                Earlier, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters, “I have no idea when the president first learned” about it. But he foreshadowed the eventual explanation stating,

“I wouldn’t be surprised, however, if he had learned about that by reading the newspaper.”
                                I guess if it worked 8+ times for Obama, it's now SOP for the Democrats.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X