No announcement yet.

Who holds the title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49 and going on 29. I’m in better shape than I was when I left the Army.

Comment

39, he 40 in November. Still have my 98 mustang, haven't touched it really since Dec 2015. Dad passed that year, spent good but of time cleaning up messes he left. Finished most of that end of last year but still have my home shop full of stuff and can't work on it at work for being interrupted. So maybe I'll get back around to it.

Comment

37 here. I'm sure I'll be lurking until the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I've also had 10 different Mustangs and have two at the moment but 20 Ford's total.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

34, been here since my early 20's. And I'll be here till the end of the line.

Comment

bros, a few of us about to hit forty. i will be forty at the end of this year as well. i still do not know how i or how i should feel about it.

i only came to this site to give ubil, and carless chris was just a bonus.

Comment

34. I still check in here and there.

Comment

Turned 40 in March, only been here since 2012 but will be here till it's gone. Had mustangs since 1997, although I only have 1 at the moment.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Have driven pretty much nothing but Fords since my first car (Falcon), but never had a Mustang or any brand new car for that matter until 2001.

Comment

It hard to not have a soft spot for the place where you first learned of a thing known as a "poop knife".

Comment

45, I only joined to meet girls with big feet.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          45, I only joined to meet girls with big feet.
                          Hows that working out for you?

Comment

Gc2

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Hows that working out for you?
                              Funny you should ask, I actually joined because it was sort of the meeting place for street racers. Nicole (GC2) was running a mailing list if I remember correctly, then the forum opened up and we migrated to there. I met her and most of the rest of the board at Ennis soon after.

Comment

Neat hearing all teh stories and old memories. I lurked, but learned of this place from my cousin DM Dakota, joined myself a few years later and haven't looked back.

Comment

Working...
                                X