More voter fraud that doesn't happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More voter fraud that doesn't happen

This time it happens to be from Harris County, Texas.

The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court. Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses […]

The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation, according to two separate affidavits filed Monday at the Texas Supreme Court.
    Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election.
    All their citations line up, this is legit.

and will it stick...? of course not! you can do not wrong if you're on that team.

Comment

How much more widespread will voter fraud be this election?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        How much more widespread will voter fraud be this election?
        Probably about the usual amount but we'll actually see it live on video this go round.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Probably about the usual amount but we'll actually see it live on video this go round.
          Nailed it

Comment

My gut tells me it's just as bad on both sides and they'll cancel themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              My gut tells me it's just as bad on both sides and they'll cancel themselves out.
              We'd be naive to think it doesn't happen on both sides, but I doubt it's too the scale of the leftists.

Comment

Pure BS. Find me one story of Repubs doing this! One with an actual court case. Voter fraud is always in major metro areas (all blue). It’s always Dems. You guys need to read more and watch less TV.

Comment

Can we get some prison time for all involved, please? WTF wtf wtf what in the actual fuck.

I guess we're gonna need to start taking the law into our own hands.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Can we get some prison time for all involved, please? WTF wtf wtf what in the actual fuck.

I guess we're gonna need to start taking the law into our own hands.
                    Just make sure you don't shoot first.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Just make sure you don't shoot first.
                      Giggity

Comment

Well now we know Nadler is on Biden’s debate prep team because voter fraud and Antifa are both a myth......

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          We'd be naive to think it doesn't happen on both sides, but I doubt it's too the scale of the leftists.
                          The leftist think-tank guy, testifying before Congress on collusion not being found, did find 1 fraudulent vote for Trump...and 30-35 million fraudulent votes for Hitlery. Funny, it never made the news.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            The leftist think-tank guy, testifying before Congress on collusion not being found, did find 1 fraudulent vote for Trump...and 30-35 million fraudulent votes for Hitlery. Funny, it never made the news.
                            Which side controls the news?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Which side controls the news?
                              Both

Comment

Working...
                              X