Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early voting

Remember, it starts today in Texas.

I was at our polling place at 730am this morning and it took an hour to get in and out.

I will be voting early this year since i will be out of town on election day.

Comment

I just voted for Jessie Jackson!!!!

Comment

I'll go next week...I've been hearing of wait times in the 2-3hr range...one lady passed out in line at the sub-courthouse here and had to be carted off in an ambulance

Comment

just voted, took 5 mins but i'm in a small city
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

One thing about this I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on. I don't think they should release any information on early voting results. I think it should all be kept quiet until they start providing early returns on election day. Curious for other takes.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              One thing about this I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on. I don't think they should release any information on early voting results. I think it should all be kept quiet until they start providing early returns on election day. Curious for other takes.
              Agreed
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                Agreed, releasing results early would likely influence the turnout on Election Day.

Comment

Results after election day.
                  01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Voted yesterday in Duncanville. From my arrival to getting back in the truck took all of 30 minutes tops.

Comment

I voted in Hurst yesterday at 4:45. In and out in less than 10 minutes. It took longer to actually vote than the process to get to the booth.

Quite a bit of vote intimidation though from those supporting democratic runners.

Comment

I went here in Parker, took less than 10 minutes total. I went in, showed my voting paperz, they gave me a q-tip, I inserted the ballot, several clicks and BOOM, doneski.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I went here in Parker, took less than 10 minutes total. I went in, showed my voting paperz, they gave me a q-tip, I inserted the ballot, several clicks and BOOM, doneski.
                          That's were I always go to vote, never a line

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post

Quite a bit of vote intimidation though from those supporting democratic runners.
                            How so? I guess I've never really noticed anything in the past.
                            Justin

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                              How so? I guess I've never really noticed anything in the past.
                              Blocking the road and entrance to the parking lot. One guy was standing at my door shoving pamphlets in my face as I got out of my car and a young woman walking backwards in front of me while holding a big Whitfiled sign in my face.

Comment

Working...
                              X