No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total (probably) deceased voters returning MI absentee ballots in 11/3/20 election: 11305 - c17e91ba

Total (probably) deceased voters returning MI absentee ballots in 11/3/20 election: 11305
    Total confirmed deceased (per Social Security Death Index): 9948

Comment

• Biden won Tarrant County by 1,365 votes while Cornyn won by 40,904. So 40k people split the ticket in my county alone? With a little over 68% turnout btw. I guess I didn't realize so many people love our senior senator but hate the president.

Comment

• That seems odd.

Comment

• If you're not a subscriber, enter a fake email address and password in the prompt at the bottom to read the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            Biden won Tarrant County by 1,365 votes while Cornyn won by 40,904. So 40k people split the ticket in my county alone? With a little over 68% turnout btw. I guess I didn't realize so many people love our senior senator but hate the president.
            Texas AG looking into this now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              Biden won Tarrant County by 1,365 votes while Cornyn won by 40,904. So 40k people split the ticket in my county alone? With a little over 68% turnout btw. I guess I didn't realize so many people love our senior senator but hate the president.
              This actually makes the case to me that there was not fraud. If the dems did it they would’ve voted straight dem. There are a lot of republicans that really didn’t like Trump.

Comment

• yeah and all 6% of them live in tarrant county .

Comment

• final vote tally

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

My guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My still stand by my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    That seems odd.
                    Very odd. So much so that it's easy to tell it's fraud. Maybe this will turn out to be a good thing in the end. By highlighting fraud that's been going on for decades, and honing a process of catching them at it every time. That way repubs can start ruling cities again and start getting those cesspits cleaned up. I doubt the idiots will do anything about the taxes, but even the weak inept republicans are usually preferable to a commiecrat retard.
                    WH

Comment

• Breaking news : All segregated and late votes in PA are not to be counted.

A Pennsylvania judge has ruled in favor of the Trump campaign by concluding segregated ballots should not be counted. Further, the judge found that Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar lacked the "statutory authority" to change election law just days before Election Day.

"[The] Court concludes that Repsondent Kathy Boockvar, in her official capacity as Secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked statutory authority to issue the November 1, 2020, guidance to Respondents County Board of Elections insofar as that guidance purported to change the deadline in Section 1308(h) of the Pennsylvania Election Code...for certain electors to verify proof of identification, based on Secretary Boockvar's interpretation and application oof the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision in Pennsylvania Democratic Party v. Boockvar," the ruling states. "Accordingly, the Court hereby ORDERS that Respondents County Boards of Elections are enjoined from counting any ballots that have been segregated."

Last week U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito ordered Pennsylvania election officials to segregate ballots that arrived after Election Day.

Pennsylvania counties must separate all ballots received by mail after polls closed on Election Day from the rest of the ballots, the Supreme Court ordered on Friday.

Justice Samuel Alito made the order on Friday evening, saying that all county boards of election must comply with guidance that requires them to keep ballots received after 8 p.m. on Tuesday "in a safe, secure and sealed container separate from other voted ballots." If those ballots are counted, they must also be counted separately.

An application the court received earlier on Friday informed them that the Republican Party of Pennsylvania, the applicant in the case, and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar could not verify that all boards were complying with the guidance.

Comment

• I'll be curious to see how many ballots that turns out to be.

Comment

• They’re chipping away!

Comment

• I suspect that there are plenty of corrupted votes for Joe that got intermingled with the legitimate ballots along the way...

It concerns me that there's not much news coming out of other must win states to effect a change. May it's there and just unreported...

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                            X