No announcement yet.

Help me with muscle building/fitness goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition is what I've been using. Cinnamon Roll was the last flavor I got and it was very tasty.

There are several threads on that forum of good supplements to start out on but prohormones will give you the best results, and yes they are all legal.

This was the last cycle I did and my workout log. I'm not sure if SD-10 is considered potent compared to other prohormones but some suggest keeping the dose low if its your first cycle.

Comment

FYI: PCT is Post Cycle Therapy. Taking strong shit like prohormones will require a good PCT to get your hormones back in check after your cycle. If you decide to go the prohormone route definitely research and make sure you have a good PCT stash before starting your cycle.

Edit: Not sure if this is a little over your head, but once you get comfortable with your workout routine and get your feet wet with free weights and have your lifting techniques down you'll be ready.

Comment

I'll play devils advocate and say you don't need any supplements except for whey protein (after workouts), and fish oil (every day). The whey protein after the workout will help your body recover and hopefully make you less hungry. You can use skim milk on post-work out 'heavy' days.

Clean up your diet (i'm not going to suggest paleo, but i'm going to mention it if you have very strong will power), avoid carbs 4-6 hours before you go to sleep, get 7-8 hours of sleep, and exercise 3 times a week. You'll be making 'newbie' gains for the first 3-6 months. After that to gain muscle it'll get a little bit harder.

Programming wise, have you ever deadlifted or bench pressed before (and not a machine) ? Big compound exercises will burn more calories then the machine routines you'll see floating around, and get you stronger.

Comment

I take Iso 100. Mixes easy and taste great.

I took pro hormones with no PCT... I never killed anyone.

For a beginner: healthy diet, gym program and cardio, post workout protein shake. You will see results.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Grab a training partner. A partner will help you stay on track especially since your starting this plan for the first time

Comment

I think I'm going to give this stuff a try:

The unflavored stuff is really basic, no weird stuff in the ingredients. I'm trying to keep garbage out of my body, and the stuff they use to flavor a lot of the protein powder concerns me. Reviews say it doesn't taste very good, but it's not bad if mixed with gatorade.

Comment

I started working in some freeweights into my routine. It's insane how much more I can lift on a machine, easily double what I can with freeweights. It really fools you into thinking you are strong. For instance I can easily do 3 sets of 8 reps on the machine bench press at around 175. I can barely do 70+the bar doing it with freeweights. I can also tell it's hitting muscles that aren't getting worked by the arm shaking that feels like muscle atrophy.

Comment

Working...
                X