anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    No geeking. They wanted me to talk shit to Andrade because he wouldn't race, yet it was okay for Shawn to not race. I said my peace and they edited it how they wanted it be portrayed.

Oh and that S10 get all it wants on street. How much? And the tuner of the s10 can get all he wants too... Next.
    Yeah... but can it go 4's on the street?

Comment

No geeking. They wanted me to talk shit to Andrade because he wouldn't race, yet it was okay for Shawn to not race. I said my peace and they edited it how they wanted it be portrayed.

Oh and that S10 get all it wants on street. How much? And the tuner of the s10 can get all he wants too... Next.
      Bullshit, we all know that what we see on TV is exactly how it goes down...

Comment

• This just got interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Bullshit, we all know that what we see on TV is exactly how it goes down...
          Haha. Exactly. They came poking me with a stick wondering why I wasn't all up on Andrade. They poked and I poked back. That's all.
          Last edited by BoostedGT; 01-13-2015, 02:21 PM.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
            s10 went a 4.9x, how fast is boosteds car?
            I run 5.30's all day long. Thought everyone knew that?
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I would have raced Shaun. You never know what could have happened. My 2 cents.
              2009 Mustang GT
              1972 Country Squire

Comment

• Originally posted by slowbrick2 View Post
                I would have raced Shaun. You never know what could have happened. My 2 cents.
                Okay this goes back to material being left out... Shawn came down to my car at the very end of the night. My car was back on the trailer and strapped down. I sold my 7531 ignition box to Dave that night and I had just finished pulling the box out of my car when he walked up and asked to race. They deleted about 5 full minutes of shit talking at my car which included me holding my ignition box in my hand, me telling him I would race him for his spot (I was 9 at the time and he was 4, basically swap), or if he wanted to race off the list then we would take the 29's off the elco and put them on his car. All I got were "No" answers. Which is fine too. It was going to take 30 minutes to put that box back in anyways.
                Last edited by BoostedGT; 01-13-2015, 02:22 PM.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Okay this goes back to material being left out... Shawn came down to my car at the very end of the night. My car was back on the trailer and strapped down. I sold my 7531 ignition box to Dave that night and I had just finished pulling the box out of my car when he walked up and asked to race. They deleted about 5 full minutes of shit talking at my car which included me holding my ignition box in my hand, me telling him I would race him for his spot, or if he wanted to race off the list then we would take the 29's off the elco and put them on his car. All I got were "No" answers. Which is fine too. It was going to take 30 minutes to put that box back in anyways.
                  How much do you charge to install batteries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    How much do you charge to install batteries?
                    Depends... if it means you can race then I'll do it for free!
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Okay this goes back to material being left out... Shawn came down to my car at the very end of the night. My car was back on the trailer and strapped down. I sold my 7531 ignition box to Dave that night and I had just finished pulling the box out of my car when he walked up and asked to race. They deleted about 5 full minutes of shit talking at my car which included me holding my ignition box in my hand, me telling him I would race him for his spot, or if he wanted to race off the list then we would take the 29's off the elco and put them on his car. All I got were "No" answers. Which is fine too. It was going to take 30 minutes to put that box back in anyways.
                      If that is truly the case, that's some BS that they edited it that way and made you look like a douche.

It definitely made you look bad, but I think he looked just as bad by acting like a little bitch. He definitely looked like a giant pussy when he wouldn't put on small tires and make things even. Obviously he knows his car can't/won't hook up that way and isn't even all that consistent as-is.
                      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                        If that is truly the case, that's some BS that they edited it that way and made you look like a douche.

It definitely made you look bad, but I think he looked just as bad by acting like a little bitch. He definitely looked like a giant pussy when he wouldn't put on small tires and make things even. Obviously he knows his car can't/won't hook up that way and isn't even all that consistent as-is.

Why do that when you can create drama that will have people discussing it the next day?

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post

Ha. Its all good. It is what it is. Some people think I'm a douche anyways so this just confirms it for them. Just gotta take what you see with a grain of salt and realize that 99.9% of the time there is always more to the story.
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Why do that when you can create drama that will have people discussing it the next day?
                            All about entertainment. It works. They paint a picture and America takes off with it. Funny part is, everyone will forget about it two weeks from now lol. So it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I just appreciate people watching the show and supporting it whether its negative or positive. At least they are talking about it.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• They have to make boosted look bad, he's a Texan...
                              Originally posted by soap
                              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• I don't think you looked bad, he was barking and you kinda bit back. The way I portrayed it was he didn't wanna race. Then he found his mojo and was like "yeah I wanna race". Suddenly he can outrun anyone on the list cause he beat Derek? Ha, that car is a joke. But whatever.

As far as a race with me, I'm not hard to find. All you gotta do is grab the other lane.
                                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Working...
                                X