Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Not sure of exact MOS, but
    Most of the National Guard guys are 13Bs.

Comment

Sorry nay but your 1 guy doesn't really stack up well against the 100's of leftists that did it because communism. Thems the breaks
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Who contributes to more murders - crazy ass kids or violent adults with criminal history?
        On a grand scale i would say craizie kids.

Call of duty and such is to blame. The same with Forza and driftards.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

Lol. I've been playing shooters for years and have never killed anyone that didn't need killing.

Comment

LOL I'm assuming you're continuing your trolling ways by saying that all those Trayvons roaming Chicago and Baltimore are crazy ass kids as opposed to adults with violent criminal records. Your trolling needs to improve...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Lol. I've been playing shooters for years and have never killed anyone that didn't need killing.
              and you own a drift car.

your honour, i rest my case.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              LOL I'm assuming you're continuing your trolling ways by saying that all those Trayvons roaming Chicago and Baltimore are crazy ass kids as opposed to adults with violent criminal records. Your trolling needs to improve...
              i have spent ample time in both chicago and baltimore, yet here i am, all in 2018 and shit still posting cause i didnt die.

if you scared go to church.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and you own a drift car.

i have spent ample time in both chicago and baltimore, yet here i am, all in 2018 and shit still posting cause i didnt die.

I have not read this shit yet but, i will.

Edit: I was lying.
                Last edited by BradM; 01-03-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Means nothing, even I have survived the “less desirable” side of Detroit. It may be in the way one carries oneself and treating others with a modicum of respect in person.

Comment

i would expect you to carry yourself in such a manner should we ever meet, before i slap that stupid look off your face. or is that a normal look?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'll happily pay for a one way ticket for you to go live in either Baltimore or Chicago with your brothers if you'd like to go and prove a point. Hell, I'll even throw in some quick clot just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        I'll happily pay for a one way ticket for you to go live in either Baltimore or Chicago with your brothers if you'd like to go and prove a point. Hell, I'll even throw in some quick clot just in case.
                        They wouldn't have the boy. They'd find out just how white he is, beat the shit out of him and dump the carcass off at Dupont Circle. Locals there love abused prison meat.

Comment

and you own a drift car.

My car is set up for road coarse race. Not drifting.

Edit * More correctly, it was while in my possession.

Comment

It's been fun y'all, nice to know i still got it. i'll be back for Black History Month.

adios amigos!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The Justice Department's handling of the federal terrorism case against Taylor Michael Wilson is indicative of the government's approach to domestic terrorism.

The incident received little national coverage at the time, perhaps in large part because law enforcement officials didn’t initially treat it as a terrorism case. A subsequent FBI investigation, however, painted a disturbing portrait of an individual who escalated his radical activity in recent years as he built up a massive gun stash, even hiding weapons and extremist propaganda in a secret compartment behind his refrigerator.

In a court affidavit, the FBI agent who investigated the attempted terrorist attack said he’d learned that Wilson traveled with an “alt-right Neo Nazi group” to the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville in August; may have helped vandalize restaurants with “whites only” stickers; pointed a gun at a black woman during a road rage incident; and spoke of “killing black people” during recent protests against police violence in St. Louis.

But even when the federal terrorism charges were unsealed against Wilson last week, the case didn’t get a ton of national pickup. One key reason: The Justice Department didn’t tell anyone.

There was no press release on the case out of Justice Department headquarters in Washington, nor from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Nebraska. The reporter who broke the story of the terrorism charges on Thursday evening, Lori Pilger of the Lincoln Journal Star, told HuffPost that she spotted the unsealed case when checking the federal court docket online.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Seems racist to me. White guy who wants to be supremacist gets arrested and charged with terrorism but black guy who wants and does the same but to kill whites doesn't get in trouble. Thanks for pointing out how biased things are.

Comment

Working...
                                X