Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New home sales up 17% in Dec
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      Yeah but there is always that risk that if you wait too long, it might go back up. If I came across what I knew to be a good deal, I'd go ahead and jump on it. I mean if it were me and all. Which it won't be me for a couple years at least.
      every month we stay in our current rental situation, we save another ~$1k or so.

we have a sweetheart deal at the moment... if we're going to get out of it, it has to be for the PERFECT property
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Might be worth it just to stay living there for like 5 more years, all the while piling money up in the bank. Then when you do finally buy, you can get an even better house.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          Might be worth it just to stay living there for like 5 more years, all the while piling money up in the bank. Then when you do finally buy, you can get an even better house.
          If you get aggressive with your savings, you can possibly pay cash in that timeframe at this rate.

Comment

Working...
          X