Inspection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspection question

Yes, again. I must have missed it the first time but I’m looking all over and even the dmv website says that a 25y.o car still gets emissions tested in 17 different counties, Dallas and Collin included. Wtf? I thought it was safety only?
    .....bro....

So damn glad I don't have to put up with that scam emissions bs anymore. Safety only FTW out in young county.

Comment

Out here in Kaufman, 25+ is safety only. Can't say for sure about Dallas, but I am willing to bet that it's the same.

Edit. Here we go... And it's the same for all counties. 25+ is safety only.

Gasoline vehicles model-year 2 through 24 years old are inspected annually beginning with the vehicle's second anniversary.
      Brief description of the inspection and maintenance (I/M) program by area in Texas

Comment

Which vehicles are required to have the emissions test?
        Vehicles 2 through 24 years old OR upon expiration of the two-year initial inspection sticker.

Comment

Fml
          .....bro....

Comment

que? if it's 25yrs or older, no emissions testing anywhere in Tx

Comment

😆 I forgot to add the part that mentions we just turned 24. The guy at the kwik lube told me I would still need to pass emissions. He probably doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
              .....bro....

Comment

Fuck state inspections. I'm riding dirty.

Comment

It has to have emissions inspection from 2-24yrs, so he's not wrong.

Comment

Currently speaking 1995-2018 need emissions inspections.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Fuck state inspections. I'm riding dirty.
                      Cops usually don’t give two shits about grandmas Ford Fusion. A nice sounding fox body is a bit different.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

^^^
                          Hahaha!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            Cops usually don’t give two shits about grandmas Ford Fusion. A nice sounding fox body is a bit different.

I have an arrest me red 2018 Camaro SS with no front plate, cops don't give two shits about that car. My 94 Impala SS on the other hand..... Damned cop magnet, pulled over twice for bullshit (5mph over and stopped past the white line at a stop sign), and had several more tailgating me before giving up.

Comment

Working...
                            X