Credit Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Cards

Anyone else notice a massive increase in the mailing of credit card offers over the last few months. I was out of town for two weeks and came home to over 10 offers in my PO Box. Almost half are for citi cards of different assortments.

I was down to about one a month in 09 and now I'm back to where it was before. They are now back to 0% interest for up to 18 months.

I wonder how bad the CC companies are hurting right now?

Probably pretty bad. With record defaults looming and more people experiencing financial wisdom the credit card companies are scrambling.

Comment

Oh well. I've only got one credit card and the balance on it is less that $2000. I can dump that at any time.

Comment

Wife and I get many credit apps every week, ever since we paid off all debt except for the two houses.
        class joke
        {
        private:
        char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
        double Peas, Carrots;
        string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
        };

Comment

I have been getting crazy amounts..
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I used to get a Citi and Capitol one every day. I called and took my name off their lists. Now by law, they can't bother me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
              I used to get a Citi and Capitol one every day. I called and took my name off their lists. Now by law, they can't bother me anymore.
              Didn't know that. Wife and I plan on freezing our credit accounts. We don't need any new credit.
              class joke
              {
              private:
              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
              double Peas, Carrots;
              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
              };

Comment

Working...
              X