No announcement yet.

get off your butt and build something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Shaun. Everybody's got an opinion on that color (Twilight Turquoise or Emberglo).

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      speaking of color, that's a big sticking point on the Rivera for me, it's such a big car that if I ever do paint it, I have no idea what color to go with.
      Stay with something that was popular in the early 70's. Can't go wrong with some shade of gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I painted the walls around my workbench with whiteboard paint(dry erase). Now I just write on the wall directly. I use one side for household projects and one for car projects.
        I am planning to make one for my house this weekend. Got way too much to do around house and it is way easier to hold your self accountable if you have it written down.
        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Stay with something that was popular in the early 70's. Can't go wrong with some shade of gold.
          Lime gold.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• This actually popped up on my FB memories today, still sitting in the same exact spot, same exact progress....

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Poor Shaun. Everybody's got an opinion on that color (Twilight Turquoise or Emberglo).
              Lmao, no doubt. Everyone has an opinion I guess. It’ll be a good color, it won’t be in the reds though
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                This actually popped up on my FB memories today, still sitting in the same exact spot, same exact progress....

Is that your 54 ? We're finishing one up at work. Did a 4 link/mini tub and center section kinda like that

Comment

• fuel tank is soaking with simple green right now, fuel sender was junk! so I'm getting a replacement today, along with fuel filters, and spark plug wires. hope to get the tank back in tonight, going to be close, I really hope I make it.

Comment

• Every day I work on this thing I wonder to myself, how did I get myself into this ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                      Every day I work on this thing I wonder to myself, how did I get myself into this ? Lol
                      Hope it was cheap! lol

You're continuing to do the Lord's work though. It's a bigger project than I would've tackled.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Hope it was cheap! lol

You're continuing to do the Lord's work though. It's a bigger project than I would've tackled.

Lets just say the price wasn’t in my benefit unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Took off work tomorrow, going to bust my ass and get this mother running. Come hell or high water I WILL be driving it this weekend!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            Took off work tomorrow, going to bust my ass and get this mother running. Come hell or high water I WILL be driving it this weekend!!!
                            Are you off Friday as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Are you off Friday as well?
                              Ya, the plan is to be at the show with the car Friday.

Comment

• I really want to find a new toy but I lack the desire to actually work on something.
                                72 Skylark that doesn’t need work sounds pretty good right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X