No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so noob question but are you guys using headsets?

Thats my only gripe with online play, I wear a damn headset all day at work, the last thing I want to do is throw another on when I get home. Im a MW guy so playing in squads isnt something Im used to yet.

Comment

• Turtle Beach X11's on xbox right here.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I use headphones and a separate mic. Would use a headset if I had one so I could use voice activation. Voice activation does not work well when the mic is in difference places when in reference to your face. I feel like communication is key to a good quad, and to become a really good player not having to think about the ptt button saves milliseconds in decision making and thought.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
          OK so noob question but are you guys using headsets?

Thats my only gripe with online play, I wear a damn headset all day at work, the last thing I want to do is throw another on when I get home. Im a MW guy so playing in squads isnt something Im used to yet.

If you don't answer calls at work, why the hell do you wear them at work?

Comment

• Changed mine to TAF Cobraman
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              If you don't answer calls at work, why the hell do you wear them at work?

Ill remember that next time you need me to get some crap your messing with fixed junior

Comment

• Some screenshots from the other day....

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Ugh, again...suckage last night...what gives? People getting more gadgets/gizmos?

Fiux and I were doing great in the Apache till some IDIOT on our team rammed us with his jet...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    Ugh, again...suckage last night...what gives? People getting more gadgets/gizmos?

Fiux and I were doing great in the Apache till some IDIOT on our team rammed us with his jet...
                    I find it funny that you can run into almost anything (trees, buildings, tanks, the ground very hard) in the chopper and be ok, but if you hit a soda can in the plane it blows up like it was full of c4.

Comment

• Last night Venix and I learned that the humvee doesn't float and if you jump on top of it when it's in a river, it blows up.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Last night Venix and I learned that the humvee doesn't float and if you jump on top of it when it's in a river, it blows up.
                        Lol!
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                          I find it funny that you can run into almost anything (trees, buildings, tanks, the ground very hard) in the chopper and be ok, but if you hit a soda can in the plane it blows up like it was full of c4.
                          I haven't done much in the chopper in mp, but Today while in Co-op i somehow landed the thing upside down on top of a building, and kept playing out the mission, til my co-op partner left the game

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            Ugh, again...suckage last night...what gives? People getting more gadgets/gizmos?

Yeah that made me sad. Serious rape on that chopper.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• BTW, it pisses your team off when you decide to snipe from the 2nd or 3rd platform of that red & white tower and they decide to spawn on you.

Comment

• Also, it pisses your team off when you spend more time sniping that controlling/defending locations. Oh sweet, you went 12/3, but the guy on your team who is 6/10 has 4x more points than you, because he was helping the fucking team. Sniping douche bag.

I'm waiting until i have the other three classes done before i begin recon. That way, i can use a pdw of decent quality instead of a fucking sniper rifle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X