• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    GodDAMMITT!!

FUUUCK!!!

- matts1911
    Sounds like me. I may have the BF3 strain of Tourette's Syndrome.

I had a game a bit ago where I was trying to get practice on the recon kit, I got 5 kills, 1 with the rifle and four with the knife... I think I am doing it wrong. I did get a shit-ton of spots though, I was actually hitting the spot button faster that it would allow for a new spotting.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• CJ, is reactive and the sabot round an option that I should be able to select? I have the CITV station, but I do not have reactive or the sabot round available...

I went 18/0 last night, but I want my reactive armor!!

Same thing about my Viper/Havoc unlocks. I have unlocked everything but do not have "below radar" option when selecting perks
      Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 01-20-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        CJ, is reactive and the sabot round an option that I should be able to select? I have the CITV station, but I do not have reactive or the sabot round available...

I went 18/0 last night, but I want my reactive armor!!

Same thing about my Viper/Havoc unlocks. I have unlocked everything but do not have "below radar" option when selecting perks
        If you have CITV you should have reactive. check your slots again. The sabot round? That's your default main gun, I don't know if it being selected.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Reactive armor comes well after the CITV station. I've almost got it unlocked. Just need 1479 more points.

You can set up an account at BF3stats.com and find out how close to unlocking things you are.

EDIT: I'm retarded. CJ is right. CITV is the last unlock on the tank. I'm about to have it unlocked for IFV.

Comment

• No love for Friday night?? Steve and I played til 3am. Where were all you?
            2012 GT500

Comment

No love for Friday night?? Steve and I played til 3am. Where were all you?
              I quit playing about the same time you got online.

Had a couple badass rounds last night.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I was getting birthday drunk.

I'll probably be on tonight to allow my liver to recuperate and ensure that I get to bed early enough to get up for my fishing trip Sunday morning.

Comment

LOL. Yeah, Jeremy was running around saving my ass all night and laughing at me getting murdered. Good times.

Comment

Damn what are y'all playing on ? I was on till about 3 bored as hell. Xbox gamer tag is Hines57Tx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
                      Damn what are y'all playing on ? I was on till about 3 bored as hell. Xbox gamer tag is Hines57Tx
                      I will send you a request when I log on later tonight.

Comment

• Someone hit me up, I'll be playing tonight, maybe my mic will work.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'll be on a little later tonight . Got to take the wife out first

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            This is the only FPS I have played since Unreal Tournament.
                            Stevo
                            What's your gamertag? I tried skunkneck and it said you weren't found.

I sent Hines, Tribal, Enki, and Dave an friend request.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              LOL. Yeah, Jeremy was running around saving my ass all night and laughing at me getting murdered. Good times.
                              Don't feel bad. The first time I played with that cocksucker I went 0-15 or something stupid, he took a picture on his Iphone and threatened to post it, lol.

Comment

• Went 49-3 last night in a tank on Seine Crossing, hardcore conquest. 12291 points on the scoreboard, and 39k+ in ribbons and whatnot.
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X