No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a 99 KTM 125sx I'm looking to trade for anything firearm related. Would really be interested in a home defense 12g.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I need a commercial buffer tube.
      I have one CJ. It is the slightly larger than mil spec right? I always get that confused.

It's yours if you want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        I have one CJ. It is the slightly larger than mil spec right? I always get that confused.

It's yours if you want it.
        Hell yes! Yes, it should have a slanted rear.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• No slanted rear, just larger than mil-spec. I assume that it is a commercial buffer tube.

PM me your addy again. I prolly lost it. Will send out tomorrow.

Comment

No slanted rear, just larger than mil-spec. I assume that it is a commercial buffer tube.
            yeah they are not all slanted at the rear. Mil spec is a smaller diameter and it has threads coming off the tube. Commercial is a larger diameter and has threads cut into the tube.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That is the "rolled" threads vs cut right? Mil spec--commercial correct?

Comment

That is the "rolled" threads vs cut right? Mil spec--commercial correct?
                I don't know about that, never looked that much into it.

Comment

• Pick up, or mail?

Comment

Pick up, or mail?
                    where you be?

Comment

• Keller---------not too far from Cabelas off of 170 and I35W.

Comment

• Looking to trade
                        Walther P99 .40 caliber pistol. Comes with 1 mag, 2 extra back straps, extra dot sights, all paperwork and hard case.

Last edited by 01yz2nv; 08-11-2014, 03:26 PM.
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

• I have a crimson trace laser grip for s&w j-frame. Model LG-305. Also a couple of boxes of ammo 1 box FMJ, 1 box home defense. Looking for a nice .22 rifle or $150 obo.

Comment

• I'm looking for 10/22 parts. I am actively seeking a new adjustable stock or possible laminated wood stock with thumbhole. Don't have much for trade but I do have cash.
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I purchased this a few weeks back at the Dallas gun show as a CC backup to my Kimber. Wanting something a little smaller now between my 1911 and LCP.
                              Trades I would be interested in would be SUB compacts, G26/27/30 or XD

Not concerned with caliber as long as it is not .380
                              The Sig is .357

Comment

• Looking for a Geissele or Timney AR15 trigger buy or trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X