Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    Just you wait. You're gonna have to shovel that shit pretty soon. You'll prolly end up joining a 4x4 board, lmao.
    Dude, I was shoveling it 2 or 3 weeks ago..

And I already have a 4x4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Dude, I was shoveling it 2 or 3 weeks ago..

And I already have a 4x4.
      I used to live in Utah. We've seen it snow in July! Good times.

Comment

I used to live in Utah. We've seen it snow in July! Good times.
        At least I'm still enjoying these 40-50F mornings. Also, not a single mosquito bite yet.

It's a trade off, but I'm happy with it. Can't wait to try snowboarding this fall. I'll be sure to post pics of my broken leg.

Comment

At least I'm still enjoying these 40-50F mornings. Also, not a single mosquito bite yet.

It's a trade off, but I'm happy with it. Can't wait to try snowboarding this fall. I'll be sure to post pics of my broken leg.
          I identify perfectly with it being a trade off. Fishing in the rivers instead of the lakes is among the things I miss. You can drive up in the canyon and spend the day in a paradise Texas doesn't have. The geology and geography are remarkable. I've done some stupid shit too, like exploring abandoned mines up in the mountains....oh well. When I would come back to Texas via an airplane, the first thing I would notice is how musty and thick the Texas air is. It's like slurping humidity to breathe here. The air is freaky fresh and dry up there.

Comment

I identify perfectly with it being a trade off. Fishing in the rivers instead of the lakes is among the things I miss. You can drive up in the canyon and spend the day in a paradise Texas doesn't have. The geology and geography are remarkable. I've done some stupid shit too, like exploring abandoned mines up in the mountains....oh well. When I would come back to Texas via an airplane, the first thing I would notice is how musty and thick the Texas air is. It's like slurping humidity to breathe here. The air is freaky fresh and dry up there.
            man, I really need to get the wife up there. She's never been.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              man, I really need to get the wife up there. She's never been.
              Be careful, I brought my wife up here last November. Now I live here in a half million dollar house.

Comment

Be careful, I brought my wife up here last November. Now I live here in a half million dollar house.
                I dont have to worry about that, she hates cold weather. I'm more worried about her up and wanting to move to the coast.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I dont have to worry about that, she hates cold weather. I'm more worried about her up and wanting to move to the coast.
                    I lived up in the Pacific Northwest for a while, a most beautiful place. Mountains to the sea. I was just posting Chris Conrell's toxicology report in his RIP thread and was remembering living there when Grunge was new. It was a hell of a time to be 21 hanging out around Seattle and Portland.

My friends that still live up there say it's all fucked up now, due to marijuana stands on more corners than Starbucks. Apparently there is a surge in homelessness associated with marijuana and the homeless are occupying the green spaces in hordes. I know they have public IV drug user spaces. Sounds like opium den stuff, huh.?

Apparently 9 times out of 10 when the cops pulls someone over and they have pot, they have other drugs too. I had a Dallas cop tell me that less than a month ago.

Comment

Comment

• We got a bad case of fleas this year despite using the Frontline spots on our dogs. I am going to spray the yard....just not today since rain is blowing sideways mimicking a hurricane.
                        So bad.

Comment

I lived up in the Pacific Northwest for a while, a most beautiful place. Mountains to the sea. I was just posting Chris Conrell's toxicology report in his RIP thread and was remembering living there when Grunge was new. It was a hell of a time to be 21 hanging out around Seattle and Portland.

My friends that still live up there say it's all fucked up now, due to marijuana stands on more corners than Starbucks. Apparently there is a surge in homelessness associated with marijuana and the homeless are occupying the green spaces in hordes. I know they have public IV drug user spaces. Sounds like opium den stuff, huh.?

Apparently 9 times out of 10 when the cops pulls someone over and they have pot, they have other drugs too. I had a Dallas cop tell me that less than a month ago.
                          Washington state is beautiful, but the laws are garbage now and Seattle's homeless problem is huge and steadily getting worse.

Last edited by Jimbo; 06-02-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• She is trying to get a following. Casting a line to see if any liberal dumbfucks will latch on for the sake of her career and a more aggressive stance.
                            Last edited by SS Junk; 06-02-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Fucking Al-Jasmeara tweet/deleted:
                              Is Dohctr working for them these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                Washington state is beautiful, but the laws are garbage now and Seattle's homeless problem is huge and steadily getting worse.

Same type of thing in downtown Portland when I was there last week. I even have s funny story about it.

I loved live in western WA when I was there in the Navy. It is the most beautiful place on Earth. Spent last week up the Columbia river gorge winery hopping. Great times.

Comment

Working...
                                X