No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a good game, aside from RHJ not running the ball in the red zone and almost costing the game, no reason why we don't run the ball in that situation.

Oh well, we got our revenge against these fools, we had lost 3 of the last 4, so fuck them. I also got tired of hearing that if they had OIFELL they would have won, one guy doesn't change the game.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That was a shit game. The cowboys offense couldn't do shit that entire game. We beat a team with no o-line, no wide receivers and no run game. If this is as good as the boys can do than this is going to be a long season.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
        That was a shit game. The cowboys offense couldn't do shit that entire game. We beat a team with no o-line, no wide receivers and no run game. If this is as good as the boys can do than this is going to be a long season.
        Alright Debbie Downer...

It was the first game, calm your tits. Lol @ "no receivers". They've got Marshall and Sheppard who are no slouches. Same goes for that young tight end. No, the Giants don't have a running game, but that's nothing new.

As ugly as it was they DOMINATED the Giants, so as for your "if this is all they can do..." nonsense, give it a rest. Let's not forget that this is the same Giants Defense that is widely regarded as top 3 in the NFC. And let's give some credit to the Dallas defense that shut down Marshall, Shepherd, and Sheli.

Garrett wasn't heavy enough with the run calling, and Dak looked uncharacteristically uncomfortable. He will get his sea legs next week, and they will be fine.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think they kept the game plan as vanilla as possible. It's was intentional. Sit back and let Eli screw up, and that's what happened.

I can't wait for jaylene smith to grow into a beast. That play with him running down the wide reicever on an end around was fun to watch.

Don't forget mighty white mouse with his crazy catch on the sidelines

Comment

I hate to say this, but as "basic" and "lackluster" as the Cowboys looked, they were far and away the best team in the NFC East in week 1.

My early guess is that the Girls will be the "best of the rest" in a shitty division this year.

At least Dak doesn't try to throw to 12 foot receivers when pressured....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-interception

Comment

The Defense look pretty damn good but they need a real test. That said, the play was pretty solid.

The offense needs work </obvious man> Zeke looks incredible but Dak looked a bit rusty. But I, overall, feel pretty good about this team..

Oh, and Romo was pretty damn good. Who knew he’s be so good in the announcer booth.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                19 points against one of the best defenses in the league while only allowing 3 points with one of the worst defenses in the league is a shit game?

If anything, that game says this team is going to be firing on all cylinders once Zeke gets the ok to play the entire season and suspended players on defense come back.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I can't wait for jaylene smith to grow into a beast. That play with him running down the wide reicever on an end around was fun to watch.
                  s
                  We were there and Smith was by far the most impressive Cowboy during the game. His size and speed; wow! And clearly he is learning a lot from Lee.

The rest of the game was meh, but I did enjoy watching Eli have his worst game in Dallas ever!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Alright Debbie Downer...

It was the first game, calm your tits. Lol @ "no receivers". They've got Marshall and Sheppard who are no slouches. Same goes for that young tight end. No, the Giants don't have a running game, but that's nothing new.

As ugly as it was they DOMINATED the Giants, so as for your "if this is all they can do..." nonsense, give it a rest. Let's not forget that this is the same Giants Defense that is widely regarded as top 3 in the NFC. And let's give some credit to the Dallas defense that shut down Marshall, Shepherd, and Sheli.

Garrett wasn't heavy enough with the run calling, and Dak looked uncharacteristically uncomfortable. He will get his sea legs next week, and they will be fine.
                    You are right they looked so much better today. Glad you had that prediction spot on. Lol.

Comment

The Boy's looked ragged out yesterday, lots of back ups to the back ups in the defense. Dez had a shit game as did Zeke. Dak had a few missed throws and over all the offense didn't do enough to compete.
                      The coaching, I don't know what the fuck red headed jezzus was doing in the 4th qtr with 3 minutes to play. He could have kicked the FG and only been down two TD's and a 2 pt conversion, instead that moron goes for it, what the fuck?!
                      It's like he just gave up, how that clown got COTY is beyond me.
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well now that the steaming turd is out, we can go back to work and start improving again! Looked like the entire team thought week 1 was a super bowl victory. Entire team not ready for Denver; that's all on the coach. And Jerry can't get anyone else.....

Comment

The defense couldn't stop the run and the boys couldn't get the run going. The score could have been worse if Denver went for the juggler. I am concerned with the run game which has sucked so far with Leary and Free gone. Overall, it was a poorly executed game and we had too many injuries in the secondary.

Comment

Sean Lee is a bad mofo! Too bad he keeps getting hurt, but we need him. I said going in if we could be 2-2 after 4 games I would be happy, we should have been 3-1, but oh well. I had no expectations last year and we over achieved, so we get what we get this year. Now that we have some guys coming back on defense, we should be better for the stretch.

Comment

The way I see it looking at their schedule. The will go 9-7 at best but most likely 8-8. Our division isn't a cake walk this year, well besides the giants. They have to play a lot of strong teams and I just don't see this team pulling them out.

Comment

I would hate to think that red headed Jesus is stupid enough not to change the blocking schemes to keep a TE or another back to help block. I'm hoping that he just didn't want to show the Feagles anything, but next Sunday night our season is at stake.

Comment

Working...
                                X