Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left’s Sirens Are Already Hinting Our Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left’s Sirens Are Already Hinting Our Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Very good article. Worth your time to read.

The radicalization of the Democratic Party is transforming everything that happens in America into another battle in our unending culture war.

So they want to have a war with the side that supports the second amendment? Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      So they want to have a war with the side that supports the second amendment? Brilliant.
      We don't have to worry about the large mass of them for anything remotely similar to a "war". They're lazy, entitled, and they shit and piss themselves and then faint when they see a gun. All you'd have to do to turn them into slaves would be tell them its a commune and that they're helping save the earth.
      WH

Comment

I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast with Jordan Peterson and some douche. Peterson was saying if things continue on this pace he thinks a civil war is unavoidable (he thinks things can be changed but doesn't know what will turn things around). He had the same comment on the fact the right has far more guns and knows how to use them

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
          I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast with Jordan Peterson and some douche. Peterson was saying if things continue on this pace he thinks a civil war is unavoidable (he thinks things can be changed but doesn't know what will turn things around). He had the same comment on the fact the right has far more guns and knows how to use them
          The "some douche" was Bret Weinstein. He's the professor at Evergreen College that refused to leave when the students decided to have a "Day of Absense" and try to keep all white people being on campus.

The Rogan / Peterson interview from earlier this year was MUCH better though. Lots of thoughts about how we got to this situation and what could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            We don't have to worry about the large mass of them for anything remotely similar to a "war". They're lazy, entitled, and they shit and piss themselves and then faint when they see a gun. All you'd have to do to turn them into slaves would be tell them its a commune and that they're helping save the earth.
            You underestimate the enemy. Did you read the article? Which side is the one perpetrating the violence currently? Do you think the Vegas had or needed a lot of training? Leftist wackos are downright frightening. I won't leave home unarmed because of them and the religious terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              You underestimate the enemy. Did you read the article? Which side is the one perpetrating the violence currently? Do you think the Vegas had or needed a lot of training? Leftist wackos are downright frightening. I won't leave home unarmed because of them and the religious terrorists.
              Look at that crowd. One real man would make them cower or trample each other with a bit of planned theatrics. I don't deny that they do have some in their number that are willing to fight. But 90% of them... no way. But I certainly don't underestimate the other 10% though. I'm not saying there wouldn't be any fight. Just that it would be over shortly. All those wailing women, standing up to explosions, fires, and a hail of bullets... pfft.

And then the girlymen scampering off to safety as far away as they can get. Think about how many of their number that leaves. Scant few. No I'd say our real opposition from them, lies in them gaining control of the government.
              WH

Comment

I get why you think that way. But for one second consider the consequences of you vs the crowd. You think 90% will cower and run. So it's a small crowd of 50. You've only got to take out 5 right? What if your off and 20% have some spine. Now it's 10 v 1. You still feeling invincible? It's not long before these pussy hat wearing clowns go from throwing bottles of piss to Molotov cocktails. Consider they are also in love with the also discriminated against religion of peace. You want to take on 10 antifa nuts and 10 jihadis at once?

You need to adjust your thinking fast. Are your wife, kids and friends all chuck Norris? Who do you need to protect? How will you protect them. Best way is to stay as far from these retards and BS as possible. Sadly I work in the middle of one huge ass city.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  The "some douche" was Bret Weinstein. He's the professor at Evergreen College that refused to leave when the students decided to have a "Day of Absense" and try to keep all white people being on campus.

The Rogan / Peterson interview from earlier this year was MUCH better though. Lots of thoughts about how we got to this situation and what could be done.

Interesting video I actually watched the whole thing, planning to watch some more of Petersons youtube.

The way he explains identity politics is spot on and a bit scary TBH.
                  1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                  1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                  2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

A civil war would likely result in a Chinese invasion
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I think there is a really good chance of this happening. The leftists will need to get in complete control of the government and get much better control of law enforcement and the military. I can't see how that second part happens but it has happened in other countries and just like in those other countries, the leftists in this country are being supported by outsiders.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I think there is a really good chance of this happening.
                        I think it is unavoidable as of Obama's last election. Neither side thinks like the other. I mean, I have REALLY tried to understand the liberal thought process - but when you mix in reality - I lose the ability to follow it.

As far as not worrying about them.
                        I don't think it is wise to underestimate anyone or any group.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I think there is a really good chance of this happening. The leftists will need to get in complete control of the government and get much better control of law enforcement and the military. I can't see how that second part happens but it has happened in other countries and just like in those other countries, the leftists in this country are being supported by outsiders.
                          Military is spiraling down already:
                          Retired West Point instructor decries 'a decline in honor, standards and meritocracy' at the academy
                          here is a huge scandal brewing at the United States Military Academy at West Point, in which the case of avowed communist and former cadet Spenser Rapone is only the tip of the iceberg.

Retired Army lieutenant colonel Robert Heffington wrote a shocking open letter to graduates of the academy that details the decline of standards at West Point that has led to an "embrace of mediocrity."

Heffington points to a radical decline in academic standards, discipline, and standards of conduct that made Rapone's graduation from West Point possible.

Daily Caller:

Heffington's eye-opening letter describes systemic problems at West Point that he says have led to a decline in honor, standards and meritocracy. The end result of said neglect, according to the lieutenant colonel, is a current "embrace of mediocrity."

"Every fall, the Superintendent addresses the staff and faculty and lies," he asserts. "He repeatedly states that 'We are going to have winning sports teams without compromising our standards,' and everyone in Robinson Auditorium knows he is lying because we routinely admit athletes with ACT scores in the mid-teens across the board."

Heffington states that he has personally taught cadets who are "borderline illiterate." In another section, Heffington laments what he refers to as West Point's "nonexistent" academic standards, and takes aim at the dean:

Cadets routinely fail multiple classes and they are not separated at the end-of-semester Academic Boards. Their professors recommend "Definitely Separate," but those recommendations are totally disregarded. I recently taught a cadet who failed four classes in one semester (including mine), in addition to several she had failed in previous semesters, and she was retained at the Academy."

"As a result," Heffington continues, "professors have lost hope and faith in the entire Academic Board process. It has been made clear that cadets can fail a multitude of classes and they will not be separated. Instead, when they fail (and they do to a staggering extent), the Dean simply throws them back into the mix."

Heffington also blasts what he considers an increasing politicization of the curriculum. He points out that "an entire semester of military history was deleted from the curriculum," but that there is an ever-growing focus on race, as well as "the narrative that America is founded solely on a history of racial oppression."

According to the letter, cadets scornfully refer to one American history course as the "I Hate America" course.

West Point's honor code used to be a point of pride for cadets and instructors. Not anymore:

The superintendent's duplicity, the dean's academic neglect, and a radical leftist shift in the curriculum are not the only problems plaguing the Academy, according to Heffington. The colonel also criticizes the Commandant of Cadets for failing to adequately enforce disciplinary standards.

Recalling an incident in which he reported a flagrant honor violation, Heffington states, "the Commandant of Cadets called my office phone and proceeded to berate me in the most vulgar and obscene language for over ten minutes because I had reported a cadet who lied to me and then asked if 'we could just drop it.'"

Heffington says in his letter that he was "duty bound to report the cadet's honor violation," and that he never found out why the commandant lashed out at him. "It seemed that he was simply irritated that the institution was having to deal with the case, and that it was my fault it even existed," Heffington comments.

Read the entire letter here.

Since the story of communist Spenser Rapone's stint at West Point became public, many of us wondered how this could possibly have happened. Only a precipitous decline in discipline and standards could account for Rapone being graduated from America's premier military academy. Heffington confirms this is so.

Senator Rubio sent a letter to the Army secretary, Ryan McCarthy, demanding that he investigate to find out if West Point military leaders were aware of Rapone's ideology before he graduated. Judging by Heffington's charges, it seems probable that they were.

No doubt they graduated Rapone in the name of "diversity."
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

You need to adjust your thinking fast. Are your wife, kids and friends all chuck Norris? Who do you need to protect? How will you protect them. Best way is to stay as far from these retards and BS as possible. Sadly I work in the middle of one huge ass city.
                            To clarify, for the first part of your reply, I wasn't saying me or another like minded individual, vs however many of those cowards would remain. The point I was attempting to make was that in the event that it was decided there would be such a conflict, the number that would remain, aren't going to fare well when the likes of us come after them. The number of those types of people that would be willing to fight, will be far outnumbered (and outskilled) vs our kind. Think of how many people regularly shoot and have an interest in, and like to study military tactics, just on this one board. Personally I love it. Then you've got the military guys who are not in service, to fill in the gaps. As I'm sure you already know they don't take kindly to regressive libbies. I'm convinced they wouldn't stand much of a chance. But they really don't have to, so far they've done a really good job of taking over valued institutions including much of the government.

We've got to take those institutions back. Once we do their numbers will dwindle down to much more manageable levels. Once nobody is telling a multitude of highly impressionable dopes that their way of life is evil. Ben shapiro made a good point about us vs them. He said that the american right's old enemy has been defeated and they've grown lax for decades. The soviet union. They've just got to wake up to the fact that they now need to fire back up their old ways and direct them at their new enemy, the american left. And if they ever realize that, they'll destroy the american left. To me it looks like this is finally beginning to happen. But we are in the early years of it.

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                            planning to watch some more of Petersons youtube.
                            Watch a lot more, he'll school you for sure. Watching his videos has certainly taught me a lot. Far as I'm concerned he's one of the great minds of our time, that is only sort of just now becoming known. He can put any person or group right down into their place and make it all make sense as to why they are there.
                            Last edited by Gasser64; 10-14-2017, 01:16 AM.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              To clarify, for the first part of your reply, I wasn't saying me or another like minded individual, vs however many of those cowards would remain. The point I was attempting to make was that in the event that it was decided there would be such a conflict, the number that would remain, aren't going to fare well when the likes of us come after them. The number of those types of people that would be willing to fight, will be far outnumbered (and outskilled) vs our kind. Think of how many people regularly shoot and have an interest in, and like to study military tactics, just on this one board. Personally I love it. Then you've got the military guys who are not in service, to fill in the gaps. As I'm sure you already know they don't take kindly to regressive libbies. I'm convinced they wouldn't stand much of a chance. But they really don't have to, so far they've done a really good job of taking over valued institutions including much of the government.

We've got to take those institutions back. Once we do their numbers will dwindle down to much more manageable levels. Once nobody is telling a multitude of highly impressionable dopes that their way of life is evil. Ben shapiro made a good point about us vs them. He said that the american right's old enemy has been defeated and they've grown lax for decades. The soviet union. They've just got to wake up to the fact that they now need to fire back up their old ways and direct them at their new enemy, the american left. And if they ever realize that, they'll destroy the american left. To me it looks like this is finally beginning to happen. But we are in the early years of it.

Watch a lot more, he'll school you for sure. Watching his videos has certainly taught me a lot. Far as I'm concerned he's one of the great minds of our time, that is only sort of just now becoming known. He can put any person or group right down into their place and make it all make sense as to why they are there.

I think you are drastically underestimating the influence the left has had on the military for decades. I was in from '02 - '08, and there were a lot of left leaning people in back then. The military has been slowly pussified and pushed left, and I am not at all referencing the push for gays/trans in the ranks. We are taught never to obey an unlawful order, but it is almost beaten into us at the same time there is no such thing and don't question shit. Few understand the Constitution and there wasn't a whole lot of instruction on that. Also I do not think as many on the right would stand up. When Connecticut (I think) mandated gun registration the lines were long as fuck. Compliance by law abiding citizens has historically been high even with things like mag bans (Colorado seems to be an exception there). I see no reason to expect most of the right wing gun owners to stand up, I believe most will sit back and obey whatever new law is in effect, and most won't have any desire to fire on another human even if it is a mob. Sure there are events like the Asian shopkeepers in LA during the riots, and the Battle of Athens in 1946, but those are few and far between, and our society has fallen very far from where we were in 2001. Just my opiniom though, but I am just not that hopeful. Though i agree violent clashes will start to be more common, I just have a hard time seeing the law abiding right shoot fellow citizens these days.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X