Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left’s Sirens Are Already Hinting Our Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to pour some chlorine in the old gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      I think you are drastically underestimating the influence the left has had on the military for decades. I was in from '02 - '08, and there were a lot of left leaning people in back then. The military has been slowly pussified and pushed left, and I am not at all referencing the push for gays/trans in the ranks. We are taught never to obey an unlawful order, but it is almost beaten into us at the same time there is no such thing and don't question shit. Few understand the Constitution and there wasn't a whole lot of instruction on that. Also I do not think as many on the right would stand up. When Connecticut (I think) mandated gun registration the lines were long as fuck. Compliance by law abiding citizens has historically been high even with things like mag bans (Colorado seems to be an exception there). I see no reason to expect most of the right wing gun owners to stand up, I believe most will sit back and obey whatever new law is in effect, and most won't have any desire to fire on another human even if it is a mob. Sure there are events like the Asian shopkeepers in LA during the riots, and the Battle of Athens in 1946, but those are few and far between, and our society has fallen very far from where we were in 2001. Just my opiniom though, but I am just not that hopeful. Though i agree violent clashes will start to be more common, I just have a hard time seeing the law abiding right shoot fellow citizens these days.
      So you don't think they'll become killers. I think that when pushed too far, they will. I have serious doubts that somehow, for some reason, this society has become an exception to the rule that spans human history. When the people finally get pissed, they'll revolt. As is highlighted by Peterson, those groups are out there and they are not small. You're not talking about a few thousand, more like 10's of millions. They're just being quiet for the moment because they think their views are unpopular which is due only to the media's propaganda. And they can largely continue their way of life unmolested. That will only last so long, if the left gets their way. Because they do aim to change that. Trump beating killery is a pretty clear indicator of all this. They couldn't even win in a rigged game where they cheated. He's like a steam valve. He can relieve the pressure. If that fails, look out.
      WH

Comment

Do not under estimate the lefts potential for violence. They are the party of violence. You may consider them weak and cowards but a coward backed into a corner or attacking a target that they believe is much weaker than they are is a very dangerous thing.

Leftest murderous violence will happen much sooner then you think in this country unless they are checked very hard at every opportunity. If they ever sense weakness they will never back down. If they are trampled and killed every time they buck up it will shut them down. Using restraint against them is the mistake that is being made right now that ensures that the problem will keep growing.

Edit: As I mentioned in another thread the 60s protest movement did not end until the National Guard shot some people at Kent State. The protest movement stopped nearly instantly after that.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-15-2017, 09:57 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          A civil war would likely result in a Chinese invasion

China (and the rest of the world) is terrified of the US Navy and they lack the ability to quickly move large amounts of troops and war materials around the globe. The US Marine Core is somewhat unique in that ability. I am not saying that it can't happen, I am saying that they will have to catch us with our pants down and get very lucky at the same time. In all likelihood a Chinese invasion of the US would result in a nuclear war.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Underestimating the left is exactly what makes this a real possibility. Too many think nah it can't happen, or it'll be over in minutes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              So you don't think they'll become killers. I think that when pushed too far, they will. I have serious doubts that somehow, for some reason, this society has become an exception to the rule that spans human history. When the people finally get pissed, they'll revolt. As is highlighted by Peterson, those groups are out there and they are not small. You're not talking about a few thousand, more like 10's of millions. They're just being quiet for the moment because they think their views are unpopular which is due only to the media's propaganda. And they can largely continue their way of life unmolested. That will only last so long, if the left gets their way. Because they do aim to change that. Trump beating killery is a pretty clear indicator of all this. They couldn't even win in a rigged game where they cheated. He's like a steam valve. He can relieve the pressure. If that fails, look out.
              I think our society may be an exception because of how it has evolved and become so pussified and reliant on handouts and entitled to participation trophies. We aren't talking about hardened settlers from 1776, self sufficient civilians in 1860, or men from 1941 who grew up shooting, hunting, and working tough jobs. We are talking about hipsters and millenials, people who are scared of knives and guns and expect a participation trophy. Several generations on both the right and left now expect handouts and want no responsibility for their actions, and worse yet they know nothing about the Constituion and their rights, nor do they care unless it is a right to a safe space or right to birth control. I just don't have a lot of faith in most of this society anymore.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                I think our society may be an exception because of how it has evolved and become so pussified and reliant on handouts and entitled to participation trophies. We aren't talking about hardened settlers from 1776, self sufficient civilians in 1860, or men from 1941 who grew up shooting, hunting, and working tough jobs. We are talking about hipsters and millenials, people who are scared of knives and guns and expect a participation trophy. Several generations on both the right and left now expect handouts and want no responsibility for their actions, and worse yet they know nothing about the Constituion and their rights, nor do they care unless it is a right to a safe space or right to birth control. I just don't have a lot of faith in most of this society anymore.

Yes but you take all that away, and the bitter pill will ram itself down their throats. When/if that ever comes to a grinding halt, its either adapt, or die. They may be conditioned, but they're not that conditioned. They're still human beings and are capable of adapting to shitty conditions. The people who are telling them all these lies about how entitled they should be, would be dead or at least completely irrelevant. Replaced by new people telling them to suck it up and that all they were told was complete bullshit.

If you snatch that participation trophy out of their hands and say "you didn't earn it, you're fucked" then thats that. Watch this for reference. He talks about how with certain changes it would just turn around. I'm afraid your overly pessimistic view doesn't really reflect basic human nature.

WH

Comment

when you do your farming at krogers your fucked. the vast majority of city dwellers will die within days of a disaster . some who are sportsmen may get their family to safety and possibly survive . but hoodrats will die as soon as there is nothing left to steal. many will be stacked up like cord wood in the country.
                  until i went to boot i had never met anyone who never fished or went hunting .

Comment

I’ll just say this... anyone thinking the far left won’t bring a hell of a fight are delusional. Two of the biggest firearm-hoarding individuals I know are left of left. I’m talking suppressed SBR ARs, Barretts, 300/308/338 variants, one has an M16 lower reciever, etc. This “the left hates guns” fallacy is going to cause a lot of issues. They have money and collect firearms, but they believe in gun control for those not of their ilk (high earning elitist left-of-left progressives).

If the shit hits the fan there will be a lot of dead conservatives That run into a hail of Antifa bullets, coming from guns that the left happily owns yet feels only they should possess.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      If the shit hits the fan there will be a lot of dead conservatives That run into a hail of Antifa bullets, coming from guns that the left happily owns yet feels only they should possess.
                      Are they training the antifa's how to use them? All of them I've seen in videos are mealy mouthed milquetoast faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Are they training the antifa's how to use them? All of them I've seen in videos are mealy mouthed milquetoast faggots.
                        You don't actually consider things very carefully, do you? You assume based on the BS snippets they show they are all incapable. Maybe they are lulling you into complacency? You are being a useful idiot for they cause.

Comment

I’ll just say this... anyone thinking the far left won’t bring a hell of a fight are delusional. Two of the biggest firearm-hoarding individuals I know are left of left. I’m talking suppressed SBR ARs, Barretts, 300/308/338 variants, one has an M16 lower reciever, etc. This “the left hates guns” fallacy is going to cause a lot of issues. They have money and collect firearms, but they believe in gun control for those not of their ilk (high earning elitist left-of-left progressives).
                          It sounds like you are describing Frank Branson in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            You don't actually consider things very carefully, do you? You assume based on the BS snippets they show they are all incapable. Maybe they are lulling you into complacency? You are being a useful idiot for they cause.
                            No delusional paranoia here! lol...

Comment

I didn't know CJ was a lefty.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I didn't know CJ was a lefty.
                                Ha!

It sure sounds like him.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X