• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alonso's hit on Flacccco

Dirty or no?

no

Comment

No. Flacco slid at the last possible second and payed the price for it. If you don't want to get hit like that, keep your ass in the pocket.

Comment

I think it was excessive. He did slide a little too late, but Kiko speared him with his elbow with enough force to remove Flacco's helmet. Think he should be fined. My opinion.

Comment

Well, lets see this hit.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            I think it was excessive. He did slide a little too late, but Kiko speared him with his elbow with enough force to remove Flacco's helmet. Think he should be fined. My opinion.
            In slow motion it looks intentional, which is what the announcers were slobbering all over. Looking at it in real time it looks as though flacco's head and alonso's shoulder were at the wrong places at the wrong time. i find it beyond ridiculous a linebacker, whose job is to fold people, would get fined and/or suspended for making contact in a contact sport. Wasn't this also a 3rd and 10 play? Also, who is to say flacco didn't risk himself to draw a penalty with a late slide...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Well, lets see this hit.
              The NFL is blocking everything. Just click on the watch on YouTube link. It probably won't stay up for long.

Comment

OUCH! Looks like it would have been a good hit if he didn't slide down into it.

Comment

Watching it full speed - seems by NFL standards bad - but once you're setup to hit someone you don't just turn it off when at full speed. These QBs need to take some responsibility for these things or be held responsible by the NFL.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

His ear got UFC'd, it looked like it was about to fall off, yuck!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Watching it full speed - seems by NFL standards bad - but once you're setup to hit someone you don't just turn it off when at full speed. These QBs need to take some responsibility for these things or be held responsible by the NFL.
                      The overwhelming consensus from the stupid group are claiming Alonso "could have easily" let up and avoided his head. LOL @ this 4.7x/40 motherfucker being able to "let up" in less than six feet going full speed to stop a conversion play...

Comment

ouch. That looked painful. Shit happens real fast on the field...but that elbow sure looked intentional. Tough call.

Comment

Fuck him! Let him get his bell rung if he thinks he can pull a play like that and not get popped. QBs are coddled, and defensive players cant do anything anymore.

Nothing Alonso could do as he was well in motion by the time the "slide" was initiated. I think ol' Joe Flacco should eat a fine for being a little bitch.

Comment

Might as well put flags on them, all of them, not just the over protected quarter back. Same goes with throwing it out of bounds outside of the tackle, bull shit.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

He should have slid 2 yds earlier

Comment

Working...
                              X