New purchase unveiling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    I have an EFK 10mm conversion barrel on my Gen4 Glock 21 that has been working flawlessly for me. No additional modifications made to the extractor.

EFK Fire Dragon produces some of the best quality replacement pistol barrels and is one of the largest manufacturers of recoil reduction systems. Our hands-on approach to design, research and development enables us to produce some of the best quality product on the market.

I had the finger groves removed on my Gen 4 and I wish I had done it sooner. I also had a full stipple job done along with a grip reduction and undercut on the trigger job. Not sure how it compares to the Gen 5's but I definitely plan on doing it on any Glock's I buy in the future.

Edit: stupid Photobucket. I've got pictures of the work done but I'll have to figure a way to share them.
    I'm experimenting with upload.im seems ok.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Only complaint I have is on these OEM Glock frames especially the GEN 4, The finger grooves I can't stand in the factory stapling in that area is too aggressive for my delicate fragile little skin lol. I will at some point send the frame in to get re-stippled and definitely put a nice undercut under the trigger housing.

I dry fired several times I don't know if it's just on this model 40 but definitely the best Glock pen trigger I've ever felt before.
      Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      there is a laser engraving place in san antonio I follow on facebook that does awesome work on glocks. look it up. you will enjoy their vids.
      Guy in Waxahachie does a hell of a job and will do whatever you want to it. Stipgrips I think on Facebook. He did my long slide and I liked it a lot. Just make sure you pay the extra for the presidential Velvet or whatever. Although I thought mine would be rough but it was fine also. I got the cheaper one.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        I'm experimenting with upload.im seems ok.
        Tried Imgur but I'm not really happy with it. Link is on my post now.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Guy in Waxahachie does a hell of a job and will do whatever you want to it. Stipgrips I think on Facebook. He did my long slide and I liked it a lot. Just make sure you pay the extra for the presidential Velvet or whatever. Although I thought mine would be rough but it was fine also. I got the cheaper one.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...ips%20official
          THIS! You recommended that guy to me and that's who did my Glock 21. I also choose the presidential velvet stipple job. Took a little while but he was backed up and he's a one man operation. I went ahead and dropped it off and picked it up from him as I didn't want to hassle with mailing it. BTW he's in Hillsboro now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            THIS! You recommended that guy to me and that's who did my Glock 21. I also choose the presidential velvet stipple job. Took a little while but he was backed up and he's a one man operation. I went ahead and dropped it off and picked it up from him as I didn't want to hassle with mailing it. BTW he's in Hillsboro now.
            How much does something like that cost? I couldn't find pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              2 pairs of 5.11 pants and case of Costa tape.

Comment

Don't quote me but the cheaper job with some clean up around the dove tail was 175.00 or so and the pres velv was 235.00 or something. My G35 was a bad bitch with stipling and 10-8 sightes.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Don't quote me but the cheaper job with some clean up around the dove tail was 175.00 or so and the pres velv was 235.00 or something. My G35 was a bad bitch with stipling and 10-8 sightes.

http://www.10-8performance.com/glock/
                  Cool, that seems fair. I had no idea if it would be $200 or $500.

Comment

Kinda pricey but seemed to be on par with what I've seen online for other shops that I would have to ship to for their work. Everyone that's seen that has been impressed with the quality.

StipGrips Stippling

* Presidential Velvet Micro-Dot $250
                    * Take Down Pin Stipple $25
                    * STIPPGRIPS Accelerator Cuts $25

I'll have to do some digging but I know I have his price list somewhere.

Comment

Found it. This is from right after the New Year so no idea if anything has changed or not.

First off thank you for reaching out to STIPPGRIPS, my name is Jonathan and I look forward to discussing working on your frame. This is our general Price Sheet that covers each of the Packages we offer and the features that come standard with each. Also you will see shipping instructions, payment methods, and our turn-around time.

The ATF considers frame work gunsmithing, so with that being said you can ship directly to us and I can ship directly back to you. A copy of your Driver's License and a copy of our FFL will be needed to be accompanied in the package along with your frame stripped or assembled.

Here are our package details, please note that all features may not pertain to your specific frame. This will cover majority of all frames.

HATCH PACKAGE: *Ideal for EDC IWB*

-360 DEGREE GRIP REDUCTION (Prepping the frame for stippling)
                      -RECESSED BORDER (Bordering)
                      -HATCH STIPPLE PATTERN
                      -FINGERGROOVE REMOVAL OR KEEP THE FINGERGROOVES
                      -SINGLE TRIGGERGUARD UNDERCUT (Where the middle finger meets the triggerguard)
                      -INDEX POINTS
                      -SMOOTHED MAGWELL

MODIFIED HATCH PACKAGE: *Ideal for EDC IWB*

-MODIFIED HATCH PATTERN
                      -SINGLE TRIGGERGUARD UNDERCUT (Where the middle finger meets the triggerguard)
                      -INDEX POINTS
                      -SMOOTHED MAGWELL

PRESIDENTIAL VELVET PACKAGE: *Ideal for EDC IWB*
                      -VELVET STIPPLE PATTERN
                      -SMOOTHED MAGWELL (GLOCK)
                      -DOUBLE TRIGGERGUARD UNDERCUT (Where the middle finger & support hand meets the triggerguard)
                      -INDEX POINTS

PRESIDENTIAL VELVET MICRO-DOT: *Ideal for EDC IWB*
                      -MICRO-DOT VELVET STIPPLE PATTERN
                      -SMOOTHED MAGWELL (GLOCK)
                      -DOUBLE TRIGGERGUARD UNDERCUT (Where the middle finger & support hand meets the triggerguard)
                      -INDEX POINTS

PRICING:

ORIGINAL HATCH PACKAGE:
                      -FULL SIZED/ COMPACT/ SUB-COMPACT FRAMES: $150.00
                      -POCKET PISTOL FRAMES: $100.00

MODIFIED HATCH PACKAGE:
                      -FULL SIZED/ COMPACT/ SUB-COMPACT FRAMES: $150.00
                      -POCKET PISTOL FRAMES: $100.00

PRESIDENTIAL VELVET PACKAGE:
                      -FULL SIZED/ COMPACT/ SUB-COMPACT FRAMES: $225.00
                      -POCKET PISTOL FRAMES: $160.00

PRESIDENTIAL VELVET MICRO-DOT PACKAGE:
                      -FULL SIZED/ COMPACT/ SUB-COMPACT FRAMES: $250.00
                      -POCKET PISTOL FRAMES: $175.00

UPGRADES:

-DOUBLE TRIGGERGUARD UNDERCUT (If not the Presidential Velvet): $25.00
                      -MAGAZINE RELEASE SCALLOP: $30.00
                      -TAKE DOWN PIN STIPPLE: $25.00
                      -GRIP CHOP (Magazine will be needed to measure): $50.00
                      -MAGAZINE EXTENSIONS: $15.00/MAG
                      -STIPPGRIPS ACCELERATOR CUTS: $25.00
                      -AGENCY ARMS ACCELERATOR CUTS: $50.00

INVOICING AND PAYMENT:
                      -INVOICING AND PAYMENT IS HANDLED VIA PAYPAL WHICH WILL HAVE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS INCLUDED.

TURN-AROUND TIME:
                      -3-5 DAYS

LEAD TIME:
                      -4-5 WEEKS

NOW THAT YOU HAVE THIS INFORMATION, IF THERE ARE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK. HAVING YOU JOIN THE STIPPGRIPS CAMPAIGN WOULD BE AN HONOR, "GRIPPING THE SECOND AMENDMENT". TO SEE OUR WORK PLEASE CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.

Best Regards,

Jonathan R.
                      STIPPGRIPS

Comment

Help me understand something here guys... and maybe this has been beaten to death?

I think we can all agree the best way to have a 10mm is to reload and be able to collect brass and save to shoot more right? From what I've found its not hard to find 10mm but it isn't as easy as .40, and almost always costs more from what I've seen. So... if you're gonna reload then now you have a fuck ton of options available and .40 brass is cheap (damn near free if you have an LEO friend). So, if you take brass out of the equation everything but the powder is equal in cost with just a bit more taken into account to hot load to 10mm specs. Outside of the obvious where people don't want to load over SAAMI specs, and if you don't have LARGE hands, why would you want 10mm over .40? (this isn't bear country)
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Help me understand something here guys... and maybe this has been beaten to death?

I think we can all agree the best way to have a 10mm is to reload and be able to collect brass and save to shoot more right? From what I've found its not hard to find 10mm but it isn't as easy as .40, and almost always costs more from what I've seen. So... if you're gonna reload then now you have a fuck ton of options available and .40 brass is cheap (damn near free if you have an LEO friend). So, if you take brass out of the equation everything but the powder is equal in cost with just a bit more taken into account to hot load to 10mm specs. Outside of the obvious where people don't want to load over SAAMI specs, and if you don't have LARGE hands, why would you want 10mm over .40? (this isn't bear country)
                          Cmon, you know the answer. Just because they can!
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

http://www.10-8performance.com/glock/
                            Man I really regret not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post

I hunt with a 10mm; I would not hunt with a .40 S&W. The .40 simply doesn't penetrate enough. Even if you don't have large hands you can still shoot a 10mm handgun; just find a single stack 1911.

***** i do not own this song!!! *****my first lyrics video! :) ill take requests i guess... haha enjoyyy!!!!COMMENT!!!RATE!!!SUBSCRIBE!!!
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What made you go with a 10mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X