Sarah Sanders White House press secretary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Sanders White House press secretary

I just wanted to drop in here and say that if you haven't seen any clips of her news conferences, you should. She's a brutal no-nonsense chick. She puts Sean Spicer to shame. It's fun to watch. She hammers down on the media.

Yeah I have watched her a few times and so far everything I have seen was a pretty straight answer instead of beating around the bush and moving on to someone else. Hopefully that is the norm for her and not the exception.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

She's an absolute joy to watch. The truth is refreshing.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-07-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Comment

That lazy eye though
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            That lazy eye though
            Yeah, agree. I love her confidence and grit. She absolutely does not look the part though, and looks are actually part of the equation for that gig. I like what I see though. I mean, hear.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
              She absolutely does not look the part though, and looks are actually part of the equation for that gig. I like what I see though. I mean, hear.
              That's part of the beauty. If anyone on the left says what you just said they're fair game to be berated for hypocritically perpetuating identity politics and valuing someone on their appearance and not their skills.
              Last edited by Strychnine; 11-08-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I guess I don't understand the tags. Her appearance doesn't mean anything. It's about how effectively she does her job, and she does it in good fashion.

If you are on the right(like me), then you would appreciate such a staunch republican.

I don't know? I guess it's up in the air. Oh,well

Comment

This bitch doesn't fuck around...

I know at least 98% of the members here would do her quick if given the chance at a DFWStangs sausage party.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

I know at least 98% of the members here would do her quick if given the chance at a DFWStangs sausage party.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

where is the line for that?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        where is the line for that?
                        It starts behind NayNay and Stephanie fucker, haha!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

She doesn't take bullshit, backs the president 100%, and the poor thing is just ugly as can be. All that adds up to a sharp stick in the eye of the media that still can't grasp how or why DJT won the presidency. And they'll be seen as the assholes they are for picking on her looks or the fact she's a woman. She does an awesome job.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I once dated Sarah Sanders but it turned out that she was seeing someone on the side....
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              She doesn't take bullshit, backs the president 100%, and the poor thing is just ugly as can be.
                              I wouldn't call her ugly. She has a pretty smile and I love her personality. To me, in that regard, she is kind of the same level as Monica Lewinsky.

Comment

Working...
                              X