Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa, OK gun show

Anyone make it to the Tulsa gun show?

My Dad and I went up Saturday morning, got there about 10:30 and walked the entire show, every aisle. Stayed in a hotel then went back on Sunday morning when it opened and revisited a few vendors before it got crowded.

Was my first time going to that show, and damn it’s HUGE! Makes market hall look like small town show.
    I took a rifle with me to try to sell, and as soon as I got in the door on Saturday I was approached about it. Struck a deal we were both comfortable with and had it sold before I even made it to the first table.

If you’ve never been, and are disappointed with the local shows, I recommend checking it out when it comes back in April next year.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

I wish I could have gone to that gun show. Tulsa is kinda far though.
    WH

Comment

We use to go all the time. Missed this one. Last time I sat in the concession area while everyone looked around.

Comment

It is a little far, but not too bad for north Texas. Took us about 3 hours 20 minutes to get there from Van Alstyne.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
        X