No announcement yet.

Questions about Remington 870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the same one that had a downward ejection?
    Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Well shit, sounds like I'm better off just keeping my Winchester 1300 Defender and saving my pennies up for an auto

So what shotgun are you running now?

Is that the same one that had a downward ejection?

Never really looked into them before but will now.
      I still have the 870, just don't trust it. I have an 1100, 1187, and a few other shotguns, but can't say I really replaced it with something else.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Have you given any thought to a Benelli SuperNova Tatical? I hear good things and they retail around $450. I have a Mossberg Shockwave, but it's more for fun. I have an '70's era 870 that runs like a champ. Get yourself an older 870(S-Z) and enjoy. Remington was the best you could buy until they decided to sell guns at cheap prices. that killed their quality and their name, it's a shame.

Comment

I think I'm set on the 870 just because of the price point and the mods available. Maybe a Tac 14. But I'll be saving some $$ for a Benelli.

Comment

Working...
          X