Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optic guys in here!

Hey guys can you help me out?

My friend's girlfriend has a .270 rifle and he wanted to know what the best scope for the money is.

Budgets are $300, and one for $600

I was looking at some bushnells and nikons on midway but stopped at a rock.

Thanks guys.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 for around $260
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

samplelist.com
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Burris makes some really nice glass and guaranteed for life.

Comment

Take a look at the Bushnell Elite 4200 series. I have one on my 30.06 and could not be any happier. If you look around on google you can find one for under 300. I would suggest going with the 3-9X40.

Comment

Get a nikon monarch, for a bolt gun there's no better selection for the money.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I love my Buckmaster 4 -14 x 40 on my .270 it was only $300

Comment

Working...
              X