• Show
Clear All

• My baby godzilla turned 1 on Friday.

Comment

• oliver and zsa zsa not helping

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• My new basset hound Fred.

He like chewing on old Copenhagen cans for some reason every time I turn around he has one.

Comment

• Bassett hounds are great decorations

Comment

• Leo on the right, Lola on the left. Both are rescues. Great dogs.

Comment

• Anyone happen to someone that breeds chocolate miniature poodles? Looking for another one. Lost ours to cancer, a few years ago, and it is time for another.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                Attached Files

Comment

• New bitch we got from a rescue 2 weeks ago is on the bottom. She's 1/2 lab and 1/2 dane just like the mutt at the top. She's 2 years old and he's 7, the way they play you would never know.

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like a good Friday night to me.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• This was our last Rott,Lacey. She grew up with my two sons and was like a big sister to them as they grew up. When my older son was fighting cancer she would lay by his side 24/7 and watched over him. She would play rough with my other son but would be a gentle giant with with john like she knew she had to be. Sad news is we lost her to cancer (Ironic I know) after 11 years of being a great dog and family member.

Now we have Zoey Van Kellhousin. She was shipped from Germany and so far seems to be alot like Lacey. Loves people,kids and just everybody and most of all she makes my wife and my boys smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                          This was our last Rott,Lacey. She grew up with my two sons and was like a big sister to them as they grew up. When my older son was fighting cancer she would lay by his side 24/7 and watched over him. She would play rough with my other son but would be a gentle giant with with john like she knew she had to be. Sad news is we lost her to cancer (Ironic I know) after 11 years of being a great dog and family member.

Now we have Zoey Van Kellhousin. She was shipped from Germany and so far seems to be alot like Lacey. Loves people,kids and just everybody and most of all she makes my wife and my boys smile.
                          Who did you go through to get her shipped?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• If you want I can find out for you. We got her from a lady in Va that had them shipped. She has been breeding them for many years and has great dogs that have incredible temperments and blood lines. We have her papers and her dad was a Champion and her granfather is a world champion. Not that I care about that but its good to know. All that matters to me is that she is friendly and healthy.

Comment

• Tanner was sunning while we watched planes fly around.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X