No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else tried Lazy River bourbon? I think it's a good all around drink, for some whiskey youtube channels, look for Whiskey Vault and Whiskey Biscuits. Those dudes are funny as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
      Jack Daniel’s claims competitor’s look-alike whiskey bottle ‘dilutes’ its brand

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...its-brand.html
      um...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Got to drinking whiskey tonight after my bday and decided to share the current collection to seee what other have.

Comment

• Some excellent choices in there, just missing a bottle of Ridgemont reserve 1792.

David

Comment

• 1792 is some good shit!! I spot a fresh bottle of stranahans... good shit there as well..

Comment

• Nice whiskey but for the money you are spending your wine selection needs upgrading.

Comment

• I’m partial to some good ‘ol Woodford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Got to drinking whiskey tonight after my bday and decided to share the current collection to seee what other have.
                  Had the Stranahan's been black label then we would have been samesies

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Nice whiskey but for the money you are spending your wine selection needs upgrading.
                    Wine is for pussys

Comment

• That Michter's is good stuff. I have zero bourbon at home right now but I'll cheers some Bulleit Rye to you from San Fran

Comment

Nice whiskey but for the money you are spending your wine selection needs upgrading.
                        I'm always up for new suggestions, shoot me some recommendations. I'll be in Fort Worth this weekend so I'm sure I'll be inside a Specs or Total Wine at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          I'm always up for new suggestions, shoot me some recommendations. I'll be in Fort Worth this weekend so I'm sure I'll be inside a Specs or Total Wine at some point.
                          My favorite bargains are Riojas from Spain. You can find good reserva and gran reserva editions for $20ish a bottle. It’s damn near impossible to beat for the price if you like a full bodied red. Imperial and Cune are a bit more. In 2007 a lot of people considered the Imperial gran reserva to be the best bottle world wide. I drank one a few weeks ago I found in total wine for $40. Considering how great 07 Barolo are, that is high praise to be the worlds best bottle. My FIL drinks Riojas, expensive Barolos and Burgundy’s that I sure as hell cant afford.

FYI last week I had a little impromptu taste test of Caymus vs a decent cab blend from the Puillac appellation in France. Everyone like the cheaper French bottle. I had the wine store proprietor pour the glasses out of sight. I could tell them apart without tasting.

Next wine date night is going to be Willamette Pinot vs Burgundy. Next wine dinner I host I’m going to work through the range of Laffite Rothschild Bordeaux to see if going up in price from cheap to ludicrous is worth it. I suspect not. I bet a mid range bottle from Margaux or Medoc will do very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Wine is for pussys
                            You are what you eat and that’s why it’s no secret your a sweaty rancid cock.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonys View Post
                              you are what you eat and that’s why it’s no secret your a sweaty rancid cock.
                              lmfao

Comment

You are what you eat and that’s why it’s no secret your a sweaty rancid cock.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X