No announcement yet.

2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I already have a 10/22 and plan on having a 22/45 or MkII/III soon so put me down for one <$350.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      No ops-inc?

EDIT: just realized they are all for a .22

hmm... might be down in that case. Any idea how soon we're thinking about pulling the trigger, so to speak?
      The osprey is for center fire.

Comment

I'd be in for one. For my Glock or AR maybe even my 700.

Comment

I was just talking about getting a suppressor for .22's today with my brother. I'm in if we decide to go with something for a .22.

Comment

CJ, do we have to get the same caliber or can they just be the same line? Like if we go for the osprey do we all have to get the same size or various? Really not interested in the Osprey specifically but just if we decide to go that route.

Comment

The Osprey is pretty cool, seeing as how I can buy the Osprey .45 and two different pistons and use it with my .40 and 9mm as well. I am really interested in a .223 silencer though.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                CJ, do we have to get the same caliber or can they just be the same line? Like if we go for the osprey do we all have to get the same size or various? Really not interested in the Osprey specifically but just if we decide to go that route.
                It doesn't have to be the same caliber.

Comment

I am very interested in the Sparrow.
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I'd probley be in for one of the cheaper ones. I have a factory threaded 22/45.
                    WRX

Comment

To throw on the 10/22 I may be interested in the cheapest one listed. If we go with one of the .556 that will handle the .22 and .17hmr I would be a lot more interested.

Comment

In for a sparrow. if I can get it for a 223 or 9mm or 40
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by chopped54 View Post
                          to throw on the 10/22 i may be interested in the cheapest one listed. If we go with one of the .556 that will handle the .22 and .17hmr i would be a lot more interested.
                          5.56?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            In for a sparrow. if I can get it for a 223 or 9mm or 40
                            Put your "WOW" credit where your mouth is.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              Put your "WOW" credit where your mouth is.
                              WTF. Are you talking about?
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Okay so, this group buy is definitely going to include the .22LR sparrow.

I'm personally very interested in a .30 cal suppressor. I'm not familiar with which of these above comes in .30.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X