No announcement yet.

Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys are lucky, I'll grace you with my presence.

Comment

I should be available any of those. I got no ARs, but I'll bring something. It would be nice to meet some of you.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Unfortunately we have no money in the kitty from the group buy, the parts kits unit price went up $5 each the second we ordered and wiped out more than what we had collected. So, I encourage everyone to throw in a little to Keith and whoever else to put this thing together.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Unfortunately we have no money in the kitty from the group buy, the parts kits unit price went up $5 each the second we ordered and wiped out more than what we had collected. So, I encourage everyone to throw in a little to Keith and whoever else to put this thing together.
          Wouldn't have it any other way. I would front some cashola towards any extra expenses along with brining some non alcohol drinkables and some edibles also.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
            Wouldn't have it any other way. I would front some cashola towards any extra expenses along with brining some non alcohol drinkables and some edibles also.
            Picture a male pot luck "Tupperware" party. Red meats, pork, potatoes, and guns.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Picture a male pot luck "Tupperware" party. Red meats, pork, potatoes, and guns.
              Sounds like a GTG even Tim Allen would approve of.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                Sounds like a GTG even Tim Allen would approve of.
                No coke! We are drug free!!!
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I would like to go if you dont mind. I didnt get any on this group buy but have a few I built fromt he last group buy I can bring as show and tell. I guess I can bring my last stripped lower and do a partial assemble. Its gonna be my .300 BLK SBR but wont be even started on it for a while.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    No coke! We are drug free!!!
                    LOL. Didn't know he was, or is, a coke head. Yeah I live under a rock. Sorry man, that's not what I was referring to. I was referring to his signature Tool Time "arrrr arrrr arrr". Lol, ok, I give up. I should have used his screen name, Tim "the tool man" Taylor.
                    Last edited by bigmuskie; 06-05-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I'd show up just to hang out and shoot the bull. My Brother has an AR15 "pistol" and bushmaster rifle, but that is already put together..... I'd be happy to help!!! Let me know if a "helper" could be invited.

On the edit. Funny story. Jeep guy from THF provided the "pistol". Great guy. Mentioned a few of the group buy guys. Small world.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        I can't do those. Dang.
                        If I can do it Yale, you can too!

I vote for the 7th of July!
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I won't mind pitching in(if I get the invite, understandable if I don't). I ordered a complete upper(minus bcg and charging handle) and stock yesterday...the wife wasn't too thrilled, lol.

On a positive note, all I'll need now is the bcg, charging handle, and maybe a rear sight. I didn't quite build it how I wanted but doing so would've cost more and I wanted to keep this a budget build.

Comment

Any of those days work for me Keith. I'll make sure and bring you that 10/22 stock and barrel as well.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'll tell you what, Keith. I'll bring my rifle by when it's finished, and let you finger bang it.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If anyone is interested in seeing a DSArms upper, I suppose I could bring mine along.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X