SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

You can submit any questions you may have here.
    Last edited by PeeWeeC5; 04-28-2013, 09:51 PM.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

I HIGHLY advise you not to use paypal for a lower group buy.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Why?
        My guess is there is a lot of people that were not involved in the group buy a few years ago, when paypal attempted to seize everyone's money. And chances are you will never get it back. It's against their rules. There have been a whole lot of group buys in the past that had that happen to them.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well if thats the case, peewee refund the cash and Ill mail you the check.

Comment

could people use the amazon service similar to pay pal?
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I would take CJ's advice on this. I wasn't in on the buy because of money but I followed it and it was a problem. Don't mess with PayPal.

Also, I am a little surprised Spikes is offering this kind of pricing on a group buy right now. I would expect them to be selling everything they can make right now. Not questioning PeeWee at all, but am I out of the loop or something?

Edit: I just remembered the older thread and the 8 month lead time. I guess that makes a little more sense
              Last edited by slow06; 02-13-2013, 12:56 PM.
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

CJ's right don't offer paypal! Just do postal MO's and cash. Lots easier.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Why?
                  L O L
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Thanks, I was unaware of that.

Well if thats the case, peewee refund the cash and Ill mail you the check.
                    Refund coming your way.
                    The Daily

Comment

What name do you want us to make out the USPS Money Order to?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                        What name do you want us to make out the USPS Money Order to?
                        Sorry, thread has been edited for clarity.

Make all MO's out to: Zach Smith
                        The Daily

Comment

Ugh, I'm out. Wish I was in Dallas to get these from Jeff personally but too much money after paying to ship them again from Jeff, then paying my FFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                            Ugh, I'm out. Wish I was in Dallas to get these from Jeff personally but too much money after paying to ship them again from Jeff, then paying my FFL.
                            Road trip...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

will you take a 4-5 month post dated check?

Comment

Working...
                              X