No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like outdoor would be better for a large group.

Comment

• I'd be down again! And also the outdoor would likely be better.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• If we can get an outdoor going I'd be in.....

Comment

• Only reason I say an evening indoor shoot for 2hrs is because if I put it together i won't be home until late July and it will be a hot bitch.

Shoot Smart has a front and back area. We could shoot only suppressors in one an others in the other bay. I would recommend we invite non owners of suppressors so they can get their hands on a potential future purchase.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I would be down for either indoor or outdoor but would have a preference for outdoor if possible. Last year on the Fourth of July weekend wasn't bad at all but it was overcast on and off all day and I think it sprinkled some towards the end. Still got a little sunburned on my head though. Hopefully we can get something put together again. I need to talk to some of you guys about suppressors/SBR's.

Comment

• I'm down for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I would be down for either indoor or outdoor but would have a preference for outdoor if possible. Last year on the Fourth of July weekend wasn't bad at all but it was overcast on and off all day and I think it sprinkled some towards the end. Still got a little sunburned on my head though. Hopefully we can get something put together again. I need to talk to some of you guys about suppressors/SBR's.
                Agreed on all points.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• I'm not so sure I could get the same property I did last time. I need to call the owner and see if I can work something out.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• A buddy of mine just bought a range in Mesquite. Let me know how many are in, and I will give himself a call to see what he can do???

Comment

• In
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• in

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                          A buddy of mine just bought a range in Mesquite. Let me know how many are in, and I will give himself a call to see what he can do???
                          assume 20 and see what he says.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'd be in for an outdoor shoot. Got some new flintlocks I want to shoot.

Comment

• Want in, need to stack up some ammo though
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                                A buddy of mine just bought a range in Mesquite. Let me know how many are in, and I will give himself a call to see what he can do???
                                Is it the dude that owns Fusion?
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X