No announcement yet.

Got the fiance a new ride today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car!! who ran into the roof at your shop?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Boom from tow truck. Been waiting for months to have it fixed. Looks like I am just gonna have to pay for it.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Did you READ what you said before you posted it? Clearly you didn't. When you say "Fuck being an adult" how else are people supposed to take it in the context you presented it in?
        I can't hold your hand pussy

Comment

Lol^^^
          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Gotta get my garage guy to widen the dang garage. I am out of room and the CL will be here any day now. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Do you want me to keep the cobra at my house? You know, just to free up parking.

Comment

Nice, a V, Cobra, and a 63 AMG, I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Do you want me to keep the cobra at my house? You know, just to free up parking.
                  LOL, it is up for sale.
                  Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                  Nice, a V, Cobra, and a 63 AMG, I'm guessing.
                  No V. Just an old Denali, E55 AMG, Acura RL and the Cobra. CL65 isnt back yet.

Comment

Ah OK I was wondering what was behind the Cobra. Very nice collection. And not hating on the house, as long as it's clean and in a nice neighborhood, who cares. But ya you do need a bigger garage

What's the deal on the Cobra? Do you have it posted up for sale somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Ah OK I was wondering what was behind the Cobra. Very nice collection. And not hating on the house, as long as it's clean and in a nice neighborhood, who cares. But ya you do need a bigger garage

What's the deal on the Cobra? Do you have it posted up for sale somewhere?
                      It sold like 30 minutes after I put it outside after the engine blew.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Oh wow I must have missed when that happened. What did you sell it for after all? And when did you blow the motor?

Comment

Sell it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            Sell it yet?
                            Ummmmm ---------V
                            Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Oh wow I must have missed when that happened. What did you sell it for after all? And when did you blow the motor?
                            Monday for no reason at all it lost cyl 2&3. No idea why. Started it, sounded kinda strange during crank. Checked oil and was good so restarted, seemed fine, got 400' down the road and then the engine just started sounding like marbles in a dryer.
                            I listed it for 11k, pushed it out front, 30 minutes latter dude stops in and buys it for 10,400. Has a motor ready to drop in and a tubular K-member and long tubes so it should be nice when hes done.
                            I asked him to bring it by after it was done so I could cry a little. lol

Loved that car.

Comment

Ummmmm ---------V

Monday for no reason at all it lost cyl 2&3. No idea why. Started it, sounded kinda strange during crank. Checked oil and was good so restarted, seemed fine, got 400' down the road and then the engine just started sounding like marbles in a dryer.
                              I listed it for 11k, pushed it out front, 30 minutes latter dude stops in and buys it for 10,400. Has a motor ready to drop in and a tubular K-member and long tubes so it should be nice when hes done.
                              I asked him to bring it by after it was done so I could cry a little. lol

Loved that car.
                              I was talking about the Acura lol.

Didn't you have an Audi recently?

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                                I was talking about the Acura lol.

Didn't you have an Audi recently?
                                The Acura is for my fiance. No intention of selling. Not mine, its hers. I sold the Audi about 5 months ago I think. Much more problematic car than I had anticipated. Not as bad as the E55 (which is a complete POS design), but still pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X