Dez cut today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez cut today

Just saw on nfl network that Jerry released him. Good riddance, his production was way down and the cost to keep him was too much.
    Last edited by johnboy; 04-13-2018, 10:50 AM. Reason: Fat fingers
    sigpic

Good, no playbook reading motherfucker!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If there was a heart to the team he was it...yeah couldnt run routes worth a shit...but he was the one who cared the most about winning!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

They will be 4-12 this year. Would have been, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          They will be 4-12 this year. Would have been, regardless.
          Are you talking about the Bronco's record from last year?

Comment

Dez lead the league in drops last year. Not really sure how this hurts the cowboys to lose a whiney bitch of an over paid player who drops 50% of the passes thrown to him.
            It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

I read that they didn't talk about the contract or Dez taking a pay cut. Just straight up said we're making changes and we're moving on from having you on this team basically.

Dez on twitter has been interesting. My vote is he's going to Philly.

Dez reportedly said I'll see you twice next year.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I heard from SVO, that Dez intentionally dropped all those balls. Dez plan was to get cut from no game playing ass cowboys and get picked from a better playing team

Comment

Romo made Dez look good, he was never on the level of a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, or a Juilo Jones. Get a less accurate QB and it exposed how mediocre Dez really was. Too much money, too little production, glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Romo made Dez look good
                    Agreed.. don’t get me wrong, when he did get the ball he was pretty hard to stop.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

He didn’t do much but I doubt they shed him and do something profound as a result of not having him. Jerry just seems to always botch it. The cowboys make a ton of money. Imagine how much more they could make if they consistently went deep in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Are you talking about the Bronco's record from last year?
                        Sir, 5-11!

We'll win at least 7 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Sir, 5-11!

We'll win at least 7 this year.
                          I will take the boys and raise you by one to 8 and 8!

Comment

Word on the street is that his top pick is NYG and from there SF and Oak
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Listen to me know and hear me later, I doubt anyone is going to pick his ass up...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X