X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a paint booth

This might be a steal...

Looks pretty big. Wish I had more room.

seems it would be cheaper to have one built in place rather than disassembled, moved, reassembled, then hooked up.

good for a grow op as it sits though!

#cultivate!

Comment

I'm watching this.

Comment

You could spray a ton of powder in that puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          You could spray a ton of powder in that puppy.
          Well, we're looking at the possibility of only using half of it. There's a lot of logistics to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            Well, we're looking at the possibility of only using half of it. There's a lot of logistics to consider.
            I wonder if there is a way to make two booths out of it? I'd be interested in splitting it if you're interested. I have the trucking, man power, and insurance to help get it out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
              I wonder if there is a way to make two booths out of it? I'd be interested in splitting it if you're interested. I have the trucking, man power, and insurance to help get it out of there.
              I sent you a PM this morning. We wanted to look at it today, but yesterday was the only day you could. I think we're going to pass on this one.

Comment

I saw your pm little while ago, been tied up, I may pass too unless it's too cheap to pass on close to auction end. It's far too big for my needs, I may try to flip it if I can sneak in there and win it.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly, it's currently way higher than I thought it'd go for.

What does a booth like this cost new??

Comment

Seized in a drug bust
                    WH

Comment

I think someone got hosed, I cant see any ventilation, if there is any, and it says that there is no heater. So they paid almost 10k for a white room with a bunch of florescent light fixtures?

Someone help me out here.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah i was

wondering

the same thing. Doesn't seem like a very useful paint booth. Doesn't seem like they would have sold that shit separate either.
                        WH

Comment

DANG.That did go crazy high. I don't know jack about booths , but Im guessing someone over paid on that deal. Thats the thing with auctions, you never know what the final bid will be.

Comment

Working...
                          X