Should I plastidip or wrap the Jag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Price and value are 2 different things baby dick.
    I tried my best to explain that to a friend who spent 1k on a pair of shoes. He kept saying "But their Gucci's" when I told him that used shoes would not sell for 10 bucks at an auction.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Curious... jags still suffer from horrible quality? Or did they manage to change that
      Nothing has changed quality wise since the 66' XK-E FHC that was my first car.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        This was no where in my radar, this may be the wife's next vehicle.
        Audi's Q5 is pretty respectable for a smallish SUV. If you are looking used be warned on the models before 13 had some carbon fouling issues. Plus it had a 3.0 option.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Ditch the Jag and get one of these.

I still wish, on occasion, that I got the Alfa instead of the Stang. The unknown reliability was a big factor tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Curious... jags still suffer from horrible quality? Or did they manage to change that
            Nope. My dad works at Land Rover/Jag of Dallas. He has a new story every week of poor jag quality
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I got a couple quotes this weekend. Depending in the wrap used, it will cost between $4000 and $4500.

So I’ll just ride out my lease in white. I think I’ll special order my next car instead of getting the best deal I can find on the lot. I absolutely love driving the F-Pace in the mountains but I think I want something better equipped the next time around as well as having a color I won’t get bored with.

Comment

Lol all this jag talk. I literally thought it was a shitbox ford escape

Comment

Are there any reputable shops in dfw that specialize in plasti dip on vehicles? I've got a beater I'd like done.

Comment

Using plastidip can be a DIY project since it requires no special prep.

Comment

Originally posted by renold5 View Post
                      Using plastidip can be a DIY project since it requires no special prep.
                      Thanks spambot5000
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        It’s the family station wagon, either put a wood grain wrap on it or leave it alone.
                        Cool it, this ain't no Wagon Queen Family Truckster we're talking about here.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X