Teen obsessed with human sacrifice dressed as clown to stab lover during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    If she's "obsessed with human sacrifice" well do it to her then. She deserves execution anyway, and then the taxpayer wouldn't have to pay for her stay.
    In the USA the "Stay" is cheaper than the needle.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

And this is why you put it in her clown butthole (like anal?) from behind, harder to swing a blade backwards. I wonder if she'd let me paint a clown face on her ass and glue the big red nose to her butt plug.
      Attached Files

Comment

Girl says, “hey what do you think about me putting on a clown costume and getting our freaky on?”

Guys say, “sure, take a stab at it”

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          In the USA the "Stay" is cheaper than the needle.
          Change that too. Ropes are reusable.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Change that too. Ropes are reusable.
            It's the lengthy legal process that costs a ton numbnuts, not the method of execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              It's the lengthy legal process that costs a ton numbnuts, not the method of execution.
              Obviously limpdick. He said needle, so I said rope. Plus you're technically still wrong because the needle process itself is said to cost $30k. But that is also not necessary, they got by just fine in past centuries in this country with a fair trial, and then if found guilty, a speedy public execution. Back when nobody had the millions of dollars to retardely waste on such horseshit. Hang 'em. Hang 'em high.
              WH

Comment

"The stay" is still cheaper than execution by rope, because the cost isn't tied up in the rope genius. Please cite ANY source that says they use something different than needles found at the local hospital, must be some wooden dumbell rack level of special design for $30k a pop...
                Last edited by Big A; 05-04-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  the cost isn't tied up in the rope genius.

Yeah... reading comprehension > you.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by SMEGMA STENCH View Post
                    Yeah... reading comprehension > you.
                    Nurse Ratched said it's time for your meds. After you feel better you can then re-read and own up to how you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Girl says, “hey what do you think about me putting on a clown costume and getting our freaky on?”

Guys say, “sure, take a stab at it”
                      OK. That's pretty damn funny.
                      Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Working...
                      X