Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Hey! Asshole! If you're not gonna jump to conclusions based on what Ferris' best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl, then you can fuck right outta here!
    Haha

Yes I'm sorry for not waiting for all the information before passing judgment.

I forgot its 2018 and every one has an instant expert opinion based solely on emotion.

I am an asshole. Cheers to Snowflake Nation!
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• ^^^All the info you need to close this case is already in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        ^^^All the info you need to close this case is already in this thread.
        We should already select the jury from our DFWM peers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          We should already select the jury from our DFWM peers!
          PFFFT! SVO solved the case 3 weeks before it happened. He has been in that building, so just laying his hand on a door handle there allowed him to see exactly what was going to happen in the future. He doesn't need a crystal ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Is anyone surprised that SVO claims he would LIE to sit on jury?

SVO, being ok with LYING doesn't just seem normal to anyone else?
            Juries are the ultimate protection against government tyranny and I actively do everything I can to be part of that and you should too. If you feel like researching it you will find that the government has taken numerous illegal steps to neuter the power of juries but they have been mostly unsuccessful. Google the term professional jury and the movement that the government is trying to get going to have professional jurors instead of regular citizens. What you will read is terrifying and also take notice of the political class that is pushing for that change.

During trial jurors are not allowed to pass a note to the judge or raise their hands to ask a question if they don't understand something. And, let's admit, for most of us much of what lawyers say in court is mumbo jumbo.

concurringopinions.com/archives/2009/03/should_we_have.html
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-12-2018, 09:47 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              PFFFT! SVO solved the case 3 weeks before it happened. He has been in that building, so just laying his hand on a door handle there allowed him to see exactly what was going to happen in the future. He doesn't need a crystal ball.
              I've been in most of the hotels and residential buildings in that part of town since I live in the area. Y'all do remember that I build, repair, and service pools for a living don't you? My visit to the building in question was personal and I don't even know if they have a pool.

I solved the crime 3 weeks before the crime happened? What do you think I am, Tom Cruise in Minority Report?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Speaking of juries and such I'm likely due or maybe even overdue to receive a jury summons. The two times I was selected (Tarrant County) I noticed that in both cases I was the very first potential juror questioned by the attorneys. Another two times I was not selected (Dallas County) when on the first time I was not picked out of the herd assembled at the Cabell Courthouse central jury room and on the second time was instructed by automated phone message that I need not report for jury service.

Comment

• I'm also the guy that puts this organizations flyers on the Windows of cars at the courthouse.

FIJA is the premier educational organization dedicated to fully informing everyone of jurors' right of jury nullification.

Comment

Based on what we know (what's in the affidavit, not what some anonymous source says in media), she gained entry to the apartment she thought was her own. Everything you just type is based on something not in the affidavit. The trial will determine everything else. Changing those facts, or what we know as facts as of now, affects everything. Base your comments on the affidavit or you're no better than any liberal spouting off.
                    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      Never let the truth get in the way of a good story...
                      I bet that "Truth" was put together with a couple of DPD investigators, the murderer and the murderers attorneys because it is the most palatable story that they can sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        I bet that "Truth" was put together with a couple of DPD investigators, the murderer and the murderers attorneys because it is the most palatable story that they can sell.
                        The hell with the 6th Amendment. Who needs The Constitution anyway. You sound like an ultra liberal.

Comment

The hell with the 6th Amendment. Who needs The Constitution anyway. You sound like an ultra liberal.
                          I am an ultra-liberal but not in the definition that you're thinking of.

The statement that I made that you're quoting stems from my belief that nothing that comes out of the dpd or government in general can be trusted.

Comment

The statement that I made that you're quoting stems from my belief that nothing that comes out of the dpd or government in general can be trusted.
                            That's OK, since nothing in general that comes out of your keyboard can be or is trusted either.

Comment

Whether you trust them or not isn't a part of the 6th. There is no discussion about it except that you clearly stated that you don't believe in it which means you don't believe in The Constitution or are full of shit. Again I tell you it's a) or b) -- choose wisely.
                              Originally posted by The King View Post
                              That's OK, since nothing in general that comes out of your keyboard can be or is trusted either.
                              This is the truth and should be the QOTD.

Comment

Whether you trust them or not isn't a part of the 6th. There is no discussion about it except that you clearly stated that you don't believe in it which means you don't believe in The Constitution or are full of shit. Again I tell you it's a) or b) -- choose wisely.
                                I'm a constitutional absolutist and will not apologize so excuse me not fitting into the box that you think I should be in. I trust them to lie to cover their asses and it has nothing to do with the 6th Amendment.

Edit: if any of y'all believe that this poor confused , fatigued, and caught off guard in the dark little lady managed to get off a couple of lethal shots in the dark y'all are idiots. I'm curious as to how many shots she took versus how many shots got into the man.
                                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-12-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X