"Not another superhero movie"

and

"Superhero movie".
    WH

Comment

a marvel movie with jude law.

i am not mad, just disappointed.

Comment

I think Jude Law can fit the character of Mar-Vell though.

Trailer looked a lot better than I imagined it would. I'm totally down to see it now.
        sigpic

Comment

Not surprisingly, it looks amazing!

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm kinda wearing out on all these super hero movies. I wish Hollywood would come out with some more original stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm kinda wearing out on all these super hero movies. I wish Hollywood would come out with some more original stuff.
              It's part of the marvel universe. Have a few more to pump out till there completely done.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                They have to add new characters because a lot of the actors are starting to get old for the parts and expensive. So we are starting to see their storyline replacements. I wouln't be surprissed if after the snap is undone several of the actors are replaced with newer actors especially the giuy that does cpt america.

I agree the super hero genre is starting to get old, and I'll probably skip this one I was going to skip aquaman (I don't like most DC products) but it looks a little interseting

Comment

Did they ever come up with an agreement for X-Men to join the Avengers in movies? Isn't one owned by Sony and one by Disney and they were talking about a merger? Even if they don't include them in the Avengers universe it would be good to see them in the Deadpool one.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    Did they ever come up with an agreement for X-Men to join the Avengers in movies? Isn't one owned by Sony and one by Disney and they were talking about a merger? Even if they don't include them in the Avengers universe it would be good to see them in the Deadpool one.
                    Fox owned x-men, I think they are now the minority stakeholders in that IP, with Marvel studies to being the majority. Fox is still a content producer via their "The Gifted" tv show. its unsure if any of that will make the big screen (doubtful, due to IP)

Marvel is already ramping the comic production up (they had stopped) and they even brought Rob Liefeld back (Master of pouches and anatomical incorrectness).

Sony owns spiderman, and they came to an agreement with Marvel a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Sony owns spiderman, and they came to an agreement with Marvel a couple years ago.
                      Pretty sure Spiderman is the only character they need an agreement on. Sony still owns the rights to that franchise and has final say on how it's used and for movies only. Marvel can't use him in television or comics.

As for crossovers Deadpool may join the Avengers after Avengers 4. Supposedly they are killing off many of the main characters permanently this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Pretty sure Spiderman is the only character they need an agreement on. Sony still owns the rights to that franchise and has final say on how it's used and for movies only. Marvel can't use him in television or comics.

As for crossovers Deadpool may join the Avengers after Avengers 4. Supposedly they are killing off many of the main characters permanently this time.
                        I thought Deadpool was more of an X-men story-line person?

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                          I thought Deadpool was more of an X-men story-line person?
                          Well he has been but there was an M-Day poster in Deadpool 2. He never really bought into the X-men family thing though.

Also as for crossovers Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch have been in both franchises. Their father is Magneto.

Comment

Well he has been but there was an M-Day poster in Deadpool 2. He never really bought into the X-men family thing though.

Also as for crossovers Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch have been in both franchises. Their father is Magneto.
                            Would be sweet if they did a dc vs marvel like the 4 book series that was done (i've got my originals somewhere). Or even if they did a few of the Amalgam comics characters.
                            Last edited by jewozzy; 09-26-2018, 11:57 AM. Reason: wrong comic

Comment

As for crossovers, Deadpool may join the Avengers after Avengers 4. Supposedly they are killing off many of the main characters permanently this time.
                              Nope they negotiated back in '15/16 that's why Spiderman was in civil war, Ironman was in homecoming, and why spidy(sp?) is so very prominent in the infinity wars.

it doesn't make sense to have Deadpool in the Avengers when there are so many other characters that are in line first, plus he's got X force and Xmen to have storylines with now that the rights have been resolved. Ryan Reynolds has even been trying to get Hugh Jackman to reprise his Wolverine for the next Deadpool movie, Hugh is still saying no.

They aren't going to kill the icons of the Marvel universe, at the most, it will be an actor change and/or backburner some of the characters for fresher ones since the IPs are now more cohesive.

Comment

Working...
                              X