Seb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Wasn't the fuse lit after fakenews posted the Hitler vid with subtitles? Even for a fucktard that was some funny shit, lots of people laughed and I think it hurt Tali's feelings.
    I missed this, it was after someone posted a pole and a bunch of people voted for him to leave or be banned. I say people, I mean pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I miss when Forrest said his then wife had man hands or something. I don’t remember.
      I saw a chick today with hands that could open a cap welded on a metal pipe.

Comment

I always figured it was just roid rage finding an outlet in his fingers. Dude would get bent about dang near anything.

Comment

Roid rage? Lol maybe hemorrhoid rage

Comment

As previously mentioned, Eric:

1. Doesn't suffer fools. He will call them out almost 100% of the time; and
            2. Gets endless joy in fucking with people. Many didn't get it but nearly all of his comments were accompanied by a sly grin and chuckle.

In person he fucks with his friends even more than he fucks with strangers on the internet. And yes, sometimes he goes a little too far then as well. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              LMFAO

David

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I always figured it was just roid rage finding an outlet in his fingers. Dude would get bent about dang near anything.
                Lmfao
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I saw a chick today with hands that could open a cap welded on a metal pipe.
                  send deets pls
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Could be.... we're all getting older. I was watching Gran Torino the other night and my wife asked what I was watching. I told her me in another 10 years, and she said, "that's what I'm afraid of."

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Could be.... we're all getting older. I was watching Gran Torino the other night and my wife asked what I was watching. I told her me in another 10 years, and she said, "that's what I'm afraid of."
                      I'm heading down that road myself.. lol

Comment

That only means you're gradually becoming a curmudgeon, nothing wrong with that!

Comment

When rick sells the site to the Chinese for a Starbucks gift card, we will mirror the site at DFWcurmudgeon.net since very few of us have Mustangs anymore although I could see me picking up a gt350 in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            As previously mentioned, Eric:

1. Doesn't suffer fools. He will call them out almost 100% of the time; and
                            2. Gets endless joy in fucking with people. Many didn't get it but nearly all of his comments were accompanied by a sly grin and chuckle.

In person he fucks with his friends even more than he fucks with strangers on the internet. And yes, sometimes he goes a little too far then as well. lol
                            I wasn't quite sure about Eric but I met him at a MMCM in farmers branch and chatted with him and found him a bit different in person than he was on the board - I thought he was actually a decent person, but it required getting to know him.

You are 100% correct - Eric didn't put up with foolishness and I think he rather enjoyed fucking with people to get a rise out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                              You are 100% correct - Eric didn't put up with foolishness and I think he rather enjoyed fucking with people to get a rise out of them.
                              At that point in time, who didn't? He was just better than most everyone at doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                Eric just likes to make stupid people look...stupid. Don’t be a dumbass and he wouldn’t fuck with you.

The man hands thing was Trey Burk(s)wife. He had a few different screen names here and stangs. Only thing I remember about him is that his father owned some roofing company and he sent me way too many pm’s about going to some car meet.
                                Pretty sure he's still on here as GASSER64, lol.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X