For you SVO types.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    it was literally the most uncomfortable I've ever felt in my entire life.
    When we were in our late teens my buddy and I doubled up on a girl and once we were done we were just kind of laying around and the gal looked at us and said " if you two want to mess around with each other I wouldn't mind". We both looked at each other with absolute horror and panic on our faces and then we both busted up laughing when we realized we were both thinking "no way in hell we're going to do that". The gal was very disappointed.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Make sure to take some surgical booties. I am sure there will be many cleanups on aisles 1-69. Not to mention, the place will need to be chemically stripped and cleaned before the general public would want to stay there again.

Comment

I expected this thread to be full of past and present turbo-4 owners and I was not disappointed.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          I expected this thread to be full of past and present turbo-4 owners and I was not disappointed.
          You have no fucking idea how astute your observation is. Years ago I bought some NOS 87-88 Turbo-coupe parts off of a lady whos email address was gangbangwoman@something or other. The lady who used to run the SVO owners association was also a freak.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
          X