Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats like 3.1 miles away

Comment

All my computers have valid licenses so you are welcome to come.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

I am definitely interested if you will be covering writing queries on relational databases.

I know slightly more than dick right now, enough to open it, connect to a database, and drop in queries that others have written for me. And I have successfully made very minor tweaks (very minor), but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            All my computers have valid licenses so you are welcome to come.
            I'm just gonna need to scan those barcode Service Tags, real quick

Comment

I am going to post about this on Facebook as a couple of friends of mine are also interested. I think we should have enough.

Comment

I have had so many people signing up to view it remotely, from LA and Houston.

We still dont have many people that will be stopping by so I still plan on having it here at my place.

Comment

I won't make this meet, I'll be outta state from the 24th till the 4th. I hope to make the next if there is one.

Comment

Bump, just a reminder that this is tomorrow. A co-worker and I are heading out there from FTW, so if anyone would like to hitch a ride PM me.

Comment

I still plan on coming, but I don't get off until 1900. The google says it will take me 40 mins to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I still plan on coming, but I don't get off until 1900. The google says it will take me 40 mins to get there.
                        Bounce early.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Bounce early.
                          I just might.

Comment

Funny I saw this today...have been thinking about taking the courses for certification down at North Lake.

Excel only gets you so far...all of the applications I have been looking at require SQL. Very cool of you to do this, I would certainly jump on it if I did not work so late and live so far away.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Wow, I totally forgot that this is tomorrow. I am going to have to reschedule it, likely until next early April.

I hope this is enough notice for people.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                                Wow, I totally forgot that this is tomorrow. I am going to have to reschedule it, likely until next early April.

I hope this is enough notice for people.
                                That's cool with me, too.

I can't get mad at free knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X