computer desks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer desks

I can not find anything that even looks moderately appeasing.

I like large executive desks, I need it be a bow desk ( or deep ) as I have large monitors and dont like them in my face. I dont care for storage, and would prefer the desk to be as open and as heavy as possible. Material doesnt really matter, I like wood and glass equally.

I've spent at least a week looking at random shit online and have had no luck.

Anyone have a bad ass desk that they are in love with or style that you can link?

I dont want to go higher than $1500, and the peak of that range it had better be the best desk on the planet.

I got mine from Weir's Furniture in Plano. I paid $1,200 for it (bottom and top) and a nearly matching side bar for my dining room. The desk had a couple scratches and dings and they said the lights in the top didn't work (the bulbs were burnt out). This may or may not be what you are looking for, but my point is to find a nice furniture store and see if they have discounted stuff. The top just sits on the base and can easily be removed to make it a large corner desk, which I was going to do, but I like to have a football game or the news on on the TV on top.

*EDIT* ohh wow... I can take a better picture if you want. But you get the idea. For size comparison, that is an ASUS 28" monitor and a 32" tv on top.

Comment

z3000 logitech?

Comment

i really expected you in one of these:

Comment

my desk at the house is one of these in black brown. It has 2 23 inch monitors on it and I have a 43 inch 4k wall mounted to the right. It has a good amount of room on it, but I wish it was a bit deeper.

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Browse online and in-store today!

My desk at the office is a perfect size, but would be way too much for the house. That's two 29 inch Ultrawide monitors

Comment

I went U shaped desk for my house so I could split PCs up and have different "stations" kind of and then a troubleshooting area.

Craigslist is the way to go. Hundreds on a daily basis and cheap. The desk I bought would've been 800-1200 depending on where you look and I got it for 150.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is one I like, I just want a huge and deep work area, no bullshit. I'm like you Silverback, my work desks were always perfect. U shape might make this room too cramped, I am using a second bedroom as my office.

Comment

try Nebraska Furniture Mart. The wife's desk is pretty cool, heavy duty, and deep. We picked it up there for 600.00 on clearance.

Comment

Your wife is hot

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                    Your wife is hot
                    i've always done well for myself :P

Comment

The desk i like is $3500 and 10-14 weeks out because its made to order. Fuck....

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        The desk i like is $3500 and 10-14 weeks out because its made to order. Fuck....
                        Just do it.

Comment

This is a terrible pic as it makes my office and desk look smaller than they really are, but you get the idea. The main desk is 3'X7', the part where my monitors are is 2'X3' and from the front of the main desk to back of the one up against the wall is almost 9.5'. I got it at either Dallas Desk or Charter Furniture in Addison. The manufacturer makes all different pieces and parts so you can kind of custom design based on what you want, size, etc. I've had it for about 5 years and it's held up really well.

Comment

I'm cheap, I picked up this shell for 130 yesterday but I do still need more room even at 72' wide.. Still a good deal.

sigpic

Comment

That PC would be going under the desk if it was mine. That is not enough space for me. Although, I do like the simple lay out. I have something similar, but a few feet wider.

Comment

Working...
                              X