No announcement yet.

computer desks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to but the dust in Colorado is fucking insane, at least x10 as bad as tx and it does better elevated near my HEPA filter. Also, the air is soo dry here I have to leave a humidifier on 24/7 (and sometimes boil water) or my apartment becomes overflowed with static electricity.. I've caused a BSOD on my PC just by touching it here with the huge static arc I produced with my finger. I mean like almost taser visible..
    sigpic

Comment

video cards go in your computer

Comment

those are just the 980ti coolers home slice. I'm a nerd lol you'll find weirder shit on my wall at different points in time.

I really want to do one of these builds next. Similar at least, I think I could do much better.

this too. Wall pc.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          z3000 logitech?
          Z-2300 I hope it never dies, I don't know what I would replace it with now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Z-2300 I hope it never dies, I don't know what I would replace it with now.
            Shit get on Ebay or Craigslist....I bought a Z-680 THX 5.1 setup in perfect condition with remote for $80 bucks on Craigslist..shit sounds better than a lot of home theater setups I've heard.

Comment

Rearranged crap looks better now. I ordered another shell for the right side because I still have no room for paper work. Took the GPUs off the wall.

sigpic

Comment

you should wall mount the speakers and get a monitor arm instead of another desk

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  Rearranged crap looks better now. I ordered another shell for the right side because I still have no room for paper work. Took the GPUs off the wall.

Seems like all of the space you gained by moving the tuner and computer, you have taken up with speakers and other shit?

Comment

I never posted my setup, I am still looking at some of the suggestion you guys put down. This is a big purchase for me because I use it everyday.

Comment

What sword is that? Looks like something my ex wife would weild.

I really don't do much homework so really all I need is room for my 2 hands and a bong.
                      Last edited by FunFordCobra; 02-16-2016, 11:58 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a Frostmourne replica.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Ok it is the sword she used to carry then.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like mine a lot. It's 6 feet wide and 39 inches deep. That is three 28" monitors. Please excuse the mess.

I got it at Office Depot.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                              I want to but the dust in Colorado is fucking insane, at least x10 as bad as tx and it does better elevated near my HEPA filter. Also, the air is soo dry here I have to leave a humidifier on 24/7 (and sometimes boil water) or my apartment becomes overflowed with static electricity.. I've caused a BSOD on my PC just by touching it here with the huge static arc I produced with my finger. I mean like almost taser visible..
                              This is so true. The dust isn't too bad for us inside the house, but the lack of humidity is crazy. We have a really big humidifier in the main living area, and a smaller one in the bedroom. If we go a couple of days without running them, the humidity level gets down below 15%. We don't use our wood-burning stove much, but when we do, we also have a pot of water on top of it that helps a little. I wouldn't trade living here for anything, though.

Comment

I've been looking for a corner desk where you are meant to face the corner. I haven't found anything I like yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X