No announcement yet.

Buying new graphix card today, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of frame rate should I be seeing at 1080? I am in the market now for a new monitor I'm just doing my due diligence

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      What kind of frame rate should I be seeing at 1080? I am in the market now for a new monitor I'm just doing my due diligence
      60+
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Not sure what I have done but it looks really nice now. If I make any changes to the graphix settings in the game before you start playing it goes back to looking like shit. Its like once you have it set leave it.

Comment

Am I missing game what game you are playing (im assuming it is a game)? The game matters, are you using RAM caching?
          Last edited by big_tiger; 03-18-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: increased coherence

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            Am I missing game what you are playing (im assuming it is a game)? The game matters, are you using RAM caching?
            Your sentence structure makes my head hurt.

Comment

doh, sorry I was playing ARK until 530 this morning. I am a little off right now.

Comment

The division

Comment

Thanks for watchingPC SPECS -GPU - 980 TICPU - i7-6700kRAM - 16 GB DDR4Monitor- Acer 24in widescreen Full HD 144hz nvidia G-SYNC1 TB HDD - 250 Samsung SSDCas...

Is yours running better or worse than this guys?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Not sure what I have done but it looks really nice now. If I make any changes to the graphix settings in the game before you start playing it goes back to looking like shit. Its like once you have it set leave it.
                    Did you install the GeForce Experience app? If so, make sure that shit isn't auto-setting graphics every time you start the game up. It's called "Game Optimization," and it fucked with my game settings when I updated the app a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Did you install the GeForce Experience app? If so, make sure that shit isn't auto-setting graphics every time you start the game up. It's called "Game Optimization," and it fucked with my game settings when I updated the app a few months back.
                      You know what. I did and I removed it yesterday as it seemed like bloat ware. Since I removed it I have been getting better results. I didn't even think of relating it to that though.

Comment

This is weird, its like it decides when it wants to have really nice graphics and when it wants to look like shit. Without changing any settings I had a pop up notification about windows updates come up and its like it reverted back to shit at that moment when previously it was awesome. I cant seem to get it back to looking good now even after restarts etc....

Comment

Sounds like Win installed the wddm driver.

Comment

Imma Google that

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just check your win update history.

Comment

If you're on Win 10,https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Comment

Working...
                                X