Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too painful for a Dallas vs. Filthydelphia thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    At least they made the first half interesting..
    ... and then...

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Welp...as expected that is why it didn'thurt as much...again no adjustments made on the 2nd half...they stuck to the same thing and it didn't work.

After the first TD in the second half for Eagles I went to bed.
      There is a serious coaching issue with the Cowboys. This is the third or fourth loss where they were doing well at the half, then get blown out due to no adjustments.

Dallas has no vertical passing game, even though they have Brice Butler and Rico Gathers. Why guys like Terrance Williams and James Hanna are starters while those two sit is beyond me.

Comment

Defense line is to young and no one can replace Sean Lee when it come to his experience and getting players lined up correctly on the back end.
        Dak is young too, he got an offense last year that was geared for Romo, we lost some O-linemen to free agency and injuries have bit us in the ass this year.
        Zeke is a game changer, but there have been some games where we lost with him too.

Oh well, the Boy's were playing with house money last year after Romo got hurt in Seattle. And you have to look no further than what has happened to Green Bay without a good back up QB. Romo helped him a lot and the play calling was geared for him not to fail, now we are seeing what a young QB with no help from a stud RB and O-line.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          There is a serious coaching issue with the Cowboys. This is the third or fourth loss where they were doing well at the half, then get blown out due to no adjustments.

Dallas has no vertical passing game, even though they have Brice Butler and Rico Gathers. Why guys like Terrance Williams and James Hanna are starters while those two sit is beyond me.
          Uh, seriously?
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We need to cut Sean Lee. I love him, but god damn can he not stay healthy. Cant even reliably complete half a season.

Comment

Also, it seems dallas gets a shitload of hamstring injuries. Bad conditioning coach?

Comment

Welp...as expected that is why it didn'thurt as much...again no adjustments made on the 2nd half...they stuck to the same thing and it didn't work.

After the first TD in the second half for Eagles I went to bed.
                It takes Garrett an entire offseason to come up with a first half plan. You can't expect him to make adjustments at halftime like a real coach. He's just Jerry's boy nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Uh, seriously?
                  Yeah. I'm not talking about him being a starter yet, but a 6'6", 280lbs guy that runs a 4.7 40 yard dash might be useful in the vertical passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Yeah. I'm not talking about him being a starter yet, but a 6'6", 280lbs guy that runs a 4.7 40 yard dash might be useful in the vertical passing game.
                    He's been out injured since like the middle of August.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      He's been out injured since like the middle of August.
                      He's been eligible to come back since week 8. There are mixed reports, some say that he's doing fine, others say that he might not come back until next year. 3 months for a concussion seems like a hell of a long time.

Comment

Coaches need to go...they dont think outside the box and cant make any adjustments when missing one key player
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Coaches need to go...they dont think outside the box and cant make any adjustments when missing one key player
                          And they're missing 3 key players now.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            And they're missing 3 key players now.
                            Yep...and its clear on the last two games they had the players lost in the second half
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yep...and its clear on the last two games they had the players lost in the second half
                              Not just those games. They were leading the Rams and Green Bay at the half, then got blown out.

Comment

Working...
                              X