Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/SausageDogsNorthTexas/

This is a friend of mine. Not sure what she has available right now. Tell her Charlie from the Wolf Den sent you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Awesome, I am following the page. Thanks! A young one is the best option for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Rescue the animals here in Abilene just rescued 42 from someone. I'm not sure of their status but it'd be worth a call.

www.RescueTheAnimals.org

Looking into this one as well. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Seems like a badger would just rip a dachshund in half and feast on the remains.
        I've never witnessed a Dachshund go after a badger, but they were specifically bred to do just that. They are extremely mild and loyal, but they go nuts when they get sight or the scent of a small animal and go after them at all costs.

Not sure what happens when they run up against a honey badger, those things are vicious...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          I've never witnessed a Dachshund go after a badger, but they were specifically bred to do just that. They are extremely mild and loyal, but they go nuts when they get sight or the scent of a small animal and go after them at all costs.

Not sure what happens when they run up against a honey badger, those things are vicious...
          I believe the idea is that they fit well into the Badgers burrow and they basically fill the space and cant be flipped over, and short legs still allow them to manuver. So all the Badger gets is the business end of sharp teeth and fury. On open ground, yes the wiener Dog is toast.
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

Or maybe the goal of the dog is to get the badger to come out of the hole, and then the guy shoots it. Either way still sucks to be the dog imo
            WH

Comment

Mine killed 5 bunnies the other day. Snuck one of them in the house and deposited it on the bed !

Comment

Working...
              X