No announcement yet.

Mach 1 vs Pullied GT500 vs Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT vette>pd blowers. Did some inital tuning on a vette we are working on at the shop. 900rw on 15pounds...1018rw and 1070 torque on 18 pounds.. not bad ffor a daily driver c6 vette. Should have it at the cruise to make a few passes on it. I'm added a big pump and some 160pound injectors this week. Looking for 1100rwplus...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
      TT vette>pd blowers. Did some inital tuning on a vette we are working on at the shop. 900rw on 15pounds...1018rw and 1070 torque on 18 pounds.. not bad ffor a daily driver c6 vette. Should have it at the cruise to make a few passes on it. I'm added a big pump and some 160pound injectors this week. Looking for 1100rwplus...
      That car is sick! Glad he's going with a better fuel system

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
        Chris I just want to add that I respect you and everything that you have done. You were tuning cars long before me and have been in this game for far longer than I have. I mean no disrespect.
        With that being said I dont think you are behind the computer as much now as you have been in the past. I tune 2-5 cars a week and have done so for the last 4 years at that rate. In a relatively short amount of time I have gained alot of experience. I critique myself just as much as I do others so that I continue to excel. I dont want you to think im picking on you or that I think im better than you.
        No problem bro..I didn't take it the wrong way. I haven't really driven a car you have tuned...but I haven't heard anything bad. In fact..someone came to the shop the other day to buy some tires, and I asked if he needed his car tuend. He said you had tuned it already...and I told him that's cool, you are in good hands with ya behind the keyboard! It was some guy with a red extended cab chevy.

The only keyboard that I'm not behind as much is dfwmustangs In the last year or two..I have really started to concentrate and speciallize in speed density tunes, which is what I like to do a lot. I have done more 2 and 3 bar setups than anything. Just in the last month, I have done a all motor sd tune on a camaro with a acufab 4150 tb setup, a 3bar setup on the white transam that makesz 800plus rw, jays twin turbo coupe thats almost running 5's with a bone stock motor. Just started a 2.5br setup on a 05c6 that make 1018rw on inital tuning. 3 bar setup on a 05 truck with a 454lsx and large frame 76 that we are switching to a 91mm. Can't forget the 670rw heads/cam c6z06. So I really don't do volume tuning, but I'm constantly busy doing boosted setups that might take 5 days to a week to complete.

I should have the tranny back into the white ta this week. It went 117mph on 15psi...I should have the 20psi setting worked out for the cruise. With a tranny that would shift, it should run some 6.1's Bring marios car out and well line them up!

Comment

Working...
        X