• Show
Clear All

I'm not a biologist, dude
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You a botanist by chance?

Comment

Y'all must realize that I am just trolling at this point.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          But what's the terminal velocity of an apple, and is it African, or European?
          I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Y'all must realize that I am just trolling at this point.
            So you're not actually going to take the 1301 00 buckshot recoil to the balls challenge? That's a huge fuckng disappointment. That shit would put you in the johnny Knoxville hall of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              So you're not actually going to take the 1301 00 buckshot recoil to the balls challenge? That's a huge fuckng disappointment. That shit would put you in the johnny Knoxville hall of shame.
              I won't let you shoot me with a BB gun much less a shotgun. I will gladly demonstrate doing a mag dump with the butt of the shotgun pressed firmly against my sternum.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I figured you took 22 LR to the nuts every morning as a warmup...... and you won't take one nut shot recoil challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I figured you took 22 LR to the nuts every morning as a warmup...... and you won't take one nut shot recoil challenge?
                  I do shoot myself every morning with a .22 so I can build up an immunity to larger bullets.

Comment

Working...
                  X