World's Quickest Little Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
    If that little bastard got out of the fence there’d be no catching him.
    At this point you just let Darwin do his thing. 9 times out of ten they will come back home...unless you have a Siberian Husky. They just do whatever the fuck they want.

I’ve owned two Italian grayhounds that would hand this dog his ass in the chase game. It’s what they do....Catching and doing something about it is not. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      At this point you just let Darwin do his thing. 9 times out of ten they will come back home...unless you have a Siberian Husky. They just do whatever the fuck they want.

I’ve owned two Italian grayhounds that would hand this dog his ass in the chase game. It’s what they do....Catching and doing something about it is not. Lol.
      Are they good at altering course at speed?

Comment

Extremely good. Make rabbits look inept.

Understand that I’m talking about Italian greyhounds. 9 pounds-ish or less.

Comment

I've seen an Italian greyhound catch jackrabbits in west TX. That lil dog would be whipped by either at his own game.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            hairy sanders
            hhhahahahahhahaaaa
            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

the tags...

pet werewolf
              WH

Comment

my daughter wanted a little dog so we rescued this thing. She's part chihuahua and part Jack Russel. Basicly she's a roided out chihuahua. 5lb with a nearly 5ft vertical. she's got two settings, TURBO and sleep. she goes through so many calories that she eats more than the 14lb dog and the damn cat combine, yet looks like we starve her.
                this is her "relaxing"

Comment

"Its a chaweenie!!" - dog is 3 feet tall and has stick legs and a go cart flag tail.
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X