No announcement yet.

Tequila drinking competition 1 Shot every 5 minutes. Miss a shot, you're out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tequila drinking competition 1 Shot every 5 minutes. Miss a shot, you're out

Legendary Tequila drinking competition - Berlin 1989. 1 Shot every 5 minutes. Miss a shot, you're out - Lasted over 3 hours

R.i.p to all their livers

Comment

And the real story.......how many are still alive today?

Comment

did you see how many shots the winner did?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          did you see how many shots the winner did?
          Enough to kill most humans....

Comment

suffice to say I was an alchoholic in college...looked like a regular Thursday night but I had the body mass to handle 24 to 36 drinks a night.

Something along the lines of this video though reminds me of a party that my sister in law had in NYC a few years ago. she was a moderately well known clothing designer who had an after party during fashion week sponsored by Belvedere Vodka. Private party and rented out some basement bar. She renamed all of the bar drinks that night and I paid no attention to the menu describing what was in each drink. I figured they were run of the mill watered own well drinks and over the course of 2 hours had 3 beers and 15 table glasses of what was called "drunk girls". Had a great flavor and couldn't taste the 3 full shots of flavored vodka in each drink. It was the first time my wife ever heard me slur a word while drinking or stumble. about 5 hours later was a living hell and I was on the verge of alchohol poisoning for sure. I think it finally finished off my liver as I can't drink any more than 2 or 3 beers without getting a headache since then.

To think people do this for an entire lifetime is scary!!!!

Comment

Takes Century Club to a whole other level...

Comment

Working...
              X